Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:19 pm

They all neglected to consider that MST3K was only so cheap looking because they paid out the ass in licensing fees.

They can say "fair use" and "review" until they're blue in the face, but they aren't reviewing, they're riffing. They play characters and often make up their opinions for entertainment (e.g. Doge's Sonic cartoon video, where NC foams at the mouth and screams about Adventures and then iirc admitted in a vlog he liked it as much as SatAM).
Their idols didn't get to use shit for free so why do they think they can?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:00 pm

Because they're speshul.
Vaporwear wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:24 pm
And also Scrooge McDuck is a rapist. Ducks are notorious rapists, they even developed a corkscrew penis that makes raping even easier, and you just know that Scrooge McDuck is raping his female employees all day every day, especially that one little girl that always tags along. I bet she gets super raped. Scrooge McDuck? More like, Scrooge McFuck.

What I'm saying is, I hope Scrooge McDuck rapes Pregler, and then sells the tape. That would be awesome. Yes, I know this scenario sounds unlikely, but we can only hope. Or even a regular duck raping her would be ok too, so long as it also knows how to release the video on the Internet.
Unlikely. It is a well-established fact that the only thing that gets Scrooge's dick hard is rubbing it against gold. He's a wealthsexual.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:25 am

MS3K looked cheap because it was. At least that was the plan. They used shitty old movies because there usually wasn't a license holder anymore but quite often some did pop up causing massive costs. It's the reason why the show was eventually cancelled. There just wasn't enough public domain trash around and license holders tried to sqeeze every single dime out of them because they new that would be the last money they'd ever see for an ancient movie nobody cares to watch anymore.
wildmage wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:12 pm
Bitch got nothing on the 00' gonzo, where actresses now retired say they have to wear a diaper 24/7 because shitting is impossible due the massive amounts of anal they did.
From how old she looks she's going to wear diapers really soon just for age reasons.

Another fun fact about ducks: The duck's vagina is twisted the other way around as the dick's corkscrew dick goes. Some species of ducks have multiple dead ends in their vaginas.
Oh and ducks are absolutely delicious. Had duck just two days ago. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:01 am

Oh, c'mon, we're talking about Scrooge McDuck and rapist ducks and no one rememebered to post this?

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:49 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:01 am
Oh, c'mon, we're talking about Scrooge McDuck and rapist ducks and no one rememebered to post this?

This was actually the first thing I thought of, but didn't post it cos its one of those things you just don't post, like Chris Chan masturbating.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:52 am

Pope Corky III wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:49 am
Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:01 am

This was actually the first thing I thought of, but didn't post it cos its one of those things you just don't post, like Chris Chan masturbating.
You don't mention it either. Dear God in heaven...
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:57 pm

Mo' money,

Mo' problems.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:22 pm

Disappointed none of you posted this. Directly relevant to both lupa and ducktales.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:50 pm

Don't forget about Morrakiu.
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:29 pm

Cuckholding is pretty sad when you think about it, I don't even think it's pertaining to a sub dom thing either, it's just the girl getting a free pass to fuck around.

I won't go into too much details, but poly relationships don't work, someone eventually gets jealous.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]