Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:54 am

Besides producing fucking Jesus, Bro!, nothing pops out on his imdb page, so maybe he was forced to get a real job cleaning restrooms or something like that. While he showed significantly more effort (and probably even talent) than the other nobodies, I suppose that was his problem, nobody cared about a guy who just knew how to shoot a movie better than Doge.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:52 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:03 pm
mad bum wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:21 pm
Can we talk about how Ed Glasser is still relevant?
Who?
He was famous for (I think, someone will probably correct me) buying the rights to shitty foreign movies like turkish star wars. He also made some shitty movies.

He was in that video after Lupa was showering, but I can understand if you were to distracted by her. 8-)
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

whatevs

Post by whatevs » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:04 pm

I don't think I've ever seen one of his own videos, but when he showed up in one of the anniversary videos I remember wondering why someone who - just based on that - was clearly funnier and a better actor than all the others only appeared in a single scene or so.

sigh

Post by sigh » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:35 pm

He has his own internet video series. It is called Deja View where he talks about the shitty foreign ripp-offs like Turkish Star Wars, though he didn't riff on them, but rather gave some information about where the film comes from, how is it connected to the original, why was it made, and stuff like that.
He is responsible for Ninja the Mission Force and some other stuff with Brad. I'm not sure what his NeonHarbor thing does though.
I don't think he associates himself with channel awesome any more, which is probably why some don't remember him. When he was with channel awesome, he hang out with Lupa and Brad the most.

Mynameisnotimportant

Post by Mynameisnotimportant » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:39 pm

Ed Glaser made Ninja the Mission Force which is funny for making fun of all the ninja 80s splice movies. At least season 1 was funny, the 2nd season with Lupa as the lead wasn't as good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bx2WsVb ... qx5OXqa427

And cheesy video game style movie(s?) Press Start to continue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lttktaA3nng

He also was part of Cyborg Assassin: Legend of the Space Ninja aka Space Ninja: The Animated Movie which is on AmazonPrime these days. Relatively poor animation, but very stylistic adapted from a comic book.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:22 pm

Probably could've benefitted from more animation budget, but it was a nice effort IMO.

And his production values are so much higher than anyone else's at TGWTG that it's not funny. It's almost (old) TV quality most of the time.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:12 pm

Because he genuinely likes filming stuff, unlike most of the other retards, who just want to shit on things and never bothered to actually get some knowledge and experience to improve their own shit. For example, Linky's solution to higher production value is buying a new camera, and picking one that's completely useless to them, just a good way to waste a lot of money.

I've randomly looked at one of his recent videos (he has a youtube channel where he gets around 500 views per video, and each one of these videos are much higher quality than anything Doge has done, well, ever), and you can tell the guy just likes to do this. He reminds me of James Rolfe, except not successful.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

oldbones

Post by oldbones » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:29 pm

Having an eye for composition and art is way more important than the quality of your camera. Obviously you'll get shit from a potato cam but any reasonably good video camera or dslr can produce amazing looking video if you know what you are doing technically (white balance, focus, rule of thirds, lighting, composition, blocking, etc.) and know what looks pleasing to the eye. You can also tweak it further in post production with color correction and other techniques. I knew a guy from college who shot everything on a 480p dv camera and his footage looked better than everyone who was using a way newer and more advanced 1080p digital camera. Its all about the operator. Skill > Equipment.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:28 pm

Lesson: Shoot everything on a VHS camcorder.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:58 pm

VHS has made some bretty good music videos