Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by mad bum » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:55 pm

So he's resorting to urban exploration now? Is the ghost busters toys not pulling in the money anymore?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:58 pm

*pushes up glasses*
ACTUALLY!
He has been doing that for a few years I think.

Not complaining, he likes to film his sister's ass in those vids.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:28 pm

TOBE FAIR, his "Exploring some abandoned shit" videos give him pretty low views compared to his other stuff, so I guess he just likes seeing his sister stumble through ruins.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:04 pm

ACTUAL LEE I never have watched phealous because he's more boring than Brad (or used to be)
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:33 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:28 pm
TOBE FAIR, his "Exploring some abandoned shit" videos give him pretty low views compared to his other stuff, so I guess he just likes seeing his sister stumble through ruins.
Who doesn't like seeing his sister stumble around broken floorboards and rusty nails wearing flip flops and yoga pants? Amirit?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:47 pm

Maybe he hopes she'll tragically break her neck in a fall and that he can get some action before she's cold. Would be a more exciting fuck than Lupa that's for sure.

wew even I felt like that was out of line. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:25 pm

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:37 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:04 pm
ACTUAL LEE I never have watched phealous because he's more boring than Brad (or used to be)
All he reviews now are cash-in cartoon rip-offs and makes obnoxious voice overs and edits. His horror reviews were better but that's because he was interested in the genre. His new reviews are just lazy.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Pumpkin Man
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Pumpkin Man » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:06 pm

Boogie's Panniculus wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:33 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:28 pm
Who doesn't like seeing his sister stumble around broken floorboards and rusty nails wearing flip flops and yoga pants? Amirit?
DHI Faggots pout and get mad because I tell them like it is then they have the nerve to call me a Pussy :roll: I'm not the one getting emotional over the truth. You fuckers need a real hobby outside masturbating on the internet to internet nobodies.

sigh

Post by sigh » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:04 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:55 pm
So he's resorting to urban exploration now?
He does it for some time now, at least it is something different and not another adaptation of Beauty and the Beast
mad bum wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:55 pm
Is the ghost busters toys not pulling in the money anymore?
Did it ever? maybe first 10 bootleg toy videos were funny, but after that it became desperate, especially the sections at the end.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:37 pm
All he reviews now are cash-in cartoon rip-offs and makes obnoxious voice overs and edits. His horror reviews were better but that's because he was interested in the genre. His new reviews are just lazy.
That could work if he didn't insist on doing countless adaptations of the same couple of stories, many times in a row.
(Though the last crossover with Brad and Allison was horrendous, it's just like having three Phelouses at the same time.) I think at first it was some kind off springboard from being that guy with a horror on tgwtg, but after that he probably found a new demo for his shit. He does one horror review in a blue moon. He will endlessly bitch on twitter if you ask him to do horror in the yt comments. Honestly at this point I'm not sure if his horror stuff was better, he always was riding on forced memes and meta crap. At least it didn't have all the actualees and tobefairs.