ASMR sluts and YT whores

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Pope Corky III

Re: ASMR sluts and YT whores

Post by Pope Corky III » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:32 am

I had never even heard of ASMR until Jenna Marbles parodied and I thought this was something she made up.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:07 am

Charlar wrote:What is ASMR an acronym of?
Autistic Shit Manlets Recommend

You could google it but it's just some random combination of words. The claim is that whispering and other silent noises cause a tingling sensation in certain people's heads that's soothing and calming. By certain people they must mean people with hard autism. It's a made-up self delusion ranking somewhere below headmates. Mostly it's just what I said, lonely losers enjoying the imagination of some chick being intimate with them.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Livy

Post by Livy » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:31 am

When ASMR becomes a nightmare...

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:36 am

Livy wrote:When ASMR becomes a nightmare...

I know it's a joke, but nothing pisses me off more than seeing food reviews of people eating, close your fucking mouth or cover it while you eat on camera.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:37 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Charlar wrote:What is ASMR an acronym of?
Autistic Shit Manlets Recommend

You could google it but it's just some random combination of words. The claim is that whispering and other silent noises cause a tingling sensation in certain people's heads that's soothing and calming. By certain people they must mean people with hard autism. It's a made-up self delusion ranking somewhere below headmates. Mostly it's just what I said, lonely losers enjoying the imagination of some chick being intimate with them.
That's some homeopathy-tier "evidence" right there. :D

The sound of dolla billth slapping against my palm soothes me and provides a tingling sensation in my dick. I must have Audio-Visual Monetary Libido Syndrome. In order to treat my disorder, I require people to give me money.

I know someone who watches ASMR and thinks it works and I see nothing in this person to justify any belief that it does anything.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:30 am

It's bullshit. Tell a dipshit his horoscope is super real and he'll totally notice it becoming truth. Tell him acupuncture works and he'll believe it. Tell some dumb broad that a teller can see her future and she'll believe it. Age old tricks that work on all morons world-wide. Typical self-delusion. The believe because they want to.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

drisko

Post by drisko » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:58 am

It's overstated, but it works a little. Like, I fall asleep easier when it's raining because the sound is soothing, but these guys are claiming something else that's magical.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:41 am

drisko wrote:It's overstated, but it works a little. Like, I fall asleep easier when it's raining because the sound is soothing, but these guys are claiming something else that's magical.
that's different than making kissing noises in a mic and using hand lotion on your fingers.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Potatoes

Post by Potatoes » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:34 am

It can be soothing, but I have no idea what they are talking about with all this tingling stuff. It seems more like an online hobby for girls. Instead of knitting they get to play dress up.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:16 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:Tell him acupuncture works and he'll believe it.
Of course he'll believe it. You're getting penetrated in the back by thin needles. That ought to do something, amirite?!
Kugelfisch wrote:It's a made-up self delusion ranking somewhere below headmates. Mostly it's just what I said, lonely losers enjoying the imagination of some chick being intimate with them.
It's pretty much for people who aren't weeb enough to watch shit like "Sleeping with Hinako".

Also thanks for informing me about headmates. Fuck.

Would it be worth posing as a tumblrina writing down her daily exploits of having to deal with her two headmates, Mr. Miso Guiness and Adolf?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette