Diversity & Comics - I need picz in mah bookz

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Diversity & Comics - I need picz in mah bookz

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:44 pm

3D FPS is a novelty genre that you can't expect a journo to be able to play instantly. It's not like he's paid to play vidya.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:13 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:34 pm
Poonoo wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:31 pm
Look at Polygon bitching about "toxic gamer culture" when they were mocked for not being able to do a basic air dash in the tutorial mode in Cuphead.
That was a DeanVenture journlolist. The Polygon guy was the one who didn't know how to play Doom 2016.
They're all the fucking same to me. I know that the DeanVenture guy is bragging about Bioware changing Mass Effect after 1 because of his review. No wonder it became a dumb shooter and ditched the RPG parts, this retard probably didn't know what to do other than "shoot the gun and go boom".
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:06 am

Basic air dashes are evil and only serve to distract from the story.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:17 pm

I want to see this guy playing the tutorial stages in Guilty Gear. He'll never recover.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:28 pm

Any blazblue game would make him sudoku.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:45 pm

Just imagine him having to play as someone like Dizzy who can double air dash.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:43 am

To go back on topic for a moment, how the fuck does a guy with 40k subs and only averaging 20k views a video trigger the comic book industry that fucking hard? They truly are completely fucking irrelevant if someone that small can get direct responses.

Meanwhile in the games industry, they get triggered by the 60 million subbed PewDiePie. Really makes you realise how much of a joke the comic book industry really is, Kate Leth got triggered by the ShittyWebComics tumblr and got it shut down and I'm pretty sure rpgworm has pissed off some people in the comics industry too. How fucking incompetent do you have to be when the comic book movies are so mainstream yet the books are so niche that random fuckers on the net can piss off leading people in the industry?
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:36 am

Poonoo wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:43 am
To go back on topic for a moment, how the fuck does a guy with 40k subs and only averaging 20k views a video trigger the comic book industry that fucking hard? They truly are completely fucking irrelevant if someone that small can get direct responses.

Meanwhile in the games industry, they get triggered by the 60 million subbed PewDiePie. Really makes you realise how much of a joke the comic book industry really is, Kate Leth got triggered by the ShittyWebComics tumblr and got it shut down and I'm pretty sure rpgworm has pissed off some people in the comics industry too. How fucking incompetent do you have to be when the comic book movies are so mainstream yet the books are so niche that random fuckers on the net can piss off leading people in the industry?
A bigger part of the comic books industry is more infected with degenerates, being smaller an industry didn't help among other things
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:15 pm

At least since the '90s, capeshit comics have been dying. Part of it is that in their various desperate attempts to get new readers with stunts and reboots, they alienate their core fanbase. Now in current year, they actually have open contempt for their core fans (mostly heterosexual men).
お前はもう死んでいる。

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:47 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:15 pm
At least since the '90s, capeshit comics have been dying. Part of it is that in their various desperate attempts to get new readers with stunts and reboots, they alienate their core fanbase. Now in current year, they actually have open contempt for their core fans (mostly heterosexual men).
God forbid a cishet white male have any form of escapism or enjoyment.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger