Diversity & Comics - I need picz in mah bookz

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Diversity & Comics - I need picz in mah bookz

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:12 am

SJW Marvel had to wake grandpa up to defend them. Stan doesn't even know what's going on and I'm sure if he were still running the business with recent sale figures he'd be firing asses left and right. Jews can be progressive but they will do whatever sells and SJW isn't selling.

EDIT: Are the YouTube tags not working? phpBB isn't this bad outside of this place.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:32 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:12 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjobevGAYHQ

SJW Marvel had to wake grandpa up to defend them. Stan doesn't even know what's going on and I'm sure if he were still running the business with recent sale figures he'd be firing asses left and right. Jews can be progressive but they will do whatever sells and SJW isn't selling.

EDIT: Are the YouTube tags not working? phpBB isn't this bad outside of this place.
Hiding behind an old, straight white male. Hey, what's the definition of irony again?
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:09 am

Comments are disabled for this video.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:12 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:09 am
Comments are disabled for this video.
Of course they are. Marvel better thank God social media wasn't around back in the early 90s.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:12 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:32 am
Hiding behind an old, straight white male. Hey, what's the definition of irony again?
Makes sense considering they have no problems with having their new and progressive characters hide behind the name and legacy of old, straight white male heroes.

And SJW capeshit is really a creative dead end. If "Diversity" is the only metric that matters, then any criticism just has to do with "Diversity" and is therefore probably hate speech. It's a "monkey on a typewriter" situation for one of these writers to actually shit out a decent plot.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:52 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:12 pm
Rapeculture wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:32 am
Makes sense considering they have no problems with having their new and progressive characters hide behind the name and legacy of old, straight white male heroes.

And SJW capeshit is really a creative dead end. If "Diversity" is the only metric that matters, then any criticism just has to do with "Diversity" and is therefore probably hate speech. It's a "monkey on a typewriter" situation for one of these writers to actually shit out a decent plot.
That reminds me of when all these gamer bitches cried, "Why can't Link be a girl!?" Like, fucking seriously?
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:19 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:12 am

If Stan were still running the business this wouldn't be happening in the first place because Stan 'wrote' and edited the entire line by himself.

As for Marvel wheeling him out, anyone with half a brain knows that Stan is a company man and will show wholehearted support for anything Marvel does no matter how idiotic or retarded. Take for example the Spider-Marriage. When Marvel did it, Stan said it was an excellent thing to do. When they erased it, Stan said it was an excellent thing to do, even though he clearly didn't mean it because he had the marriage erasure undid in the newspaper strip like a week later.

Auli

Post by Auli » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:35 pm

I just came up with thte best suerhero:

S/He can change her/his gender on a whim!

So if s/he is working, just swap gender to male and you earn 25% more.
Swap to female at a bar to get free drinks.
At every fight against the criminal underground, swap to male and beat the shit out of people.
Applying for job in STEM? Change to a woman, because quotas! .. but wait... still didn't get it? OMG YOU POWERLEVEL EVOLVED! You can now swap ethnicity!

BOOM! Black woman! YOU'RE HIRED!
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:22 pm

I would call xir Genderperson.

I would also recommend Marvel to turn Peter Parker trans so we can have Spider-Person.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:31 pm

Auli wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:35 pm
I just came up with thte best suerhero:

S/He can change her/his gender on a whim!
Some pricks from Melbourne did it already:

We need to build a wall on the Victorian border.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.