Diversity & Comics - I need picz in mah bookz

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Diversity & Comics - I need picz in mah bookz

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:42 pm

My mother didn't trust Hillary because she only had one child. Like they hated children, but had to have one to look like a normal family. Same way they adopted Socks the Cat to look like a normal family and immediately disposed of him once their 8 years were over.
(Then my mom got old, forgot she ever hated Hillary, and voted for her.)
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:53 pm

Your mother can rest assured that she's not alone. Half the country shares her affliction

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:05 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:42 pm
That's pretty much all of her voters :D
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:00 am

Poonoo wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:05 pm
Liar Revealed wrote:
I have no problem dismissing the vast majority of votes Hilldawg had as being outright falsified due to outdated voter rolls.

Liberal arts dropouts still autistically screech that she "won" the popular vote as if that shit means anything, but of course they conveniently neglect to mention that she, alongside Barry Obongo, left the Democrat Party in tatters, with more than 1,000 lost offices at the state and federal levels and still counting. This is their sole "legacy" right here :lol:

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:24 am

Duwango wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:00 am
Poonoo wrote:
Liar Revealed wrote:
I have no problem dismissing the vast majority of votes Hilldawg had as being outright falsified due to outdated voter rolls.

Liberal arts dropouts still autistically screech that she "won" the popular vote as if that shit means anything, but of course they conveniently neglect to mention that she, alongside Barry Obongo, left the Democrat Party in tatters, with more than 1,000 lost offices at the state and federal levels and still counting. This is their sole "legacy" right here :lol:
What about the millions of illegal votes for her? All i know is i heard that in the past so IF it's true then
add other lie to the list of Hillary lies
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:43 am

Charlar wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:24 am
Duwango wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:00 am
Poonoo wrote:

What about the millions of illegal votes for her? All i know is i heard that in the past so IF it's true then
add other lie to the list of Hillary lies
The millions of illegal votes is definitely true for Commiefornia; they made it so that the taco welfare colonizers could acquire driver's licenses, which in turn automatically registers them to vote. The other few "blue" states and sanctuary (for human trafficking) cities apply the same kind of niggershines, and I don't think it will take them much far ahead at all seeing as dindus, tacos and mudslimes have nothing in common with each other except their thirst for weaponized victimhood, and even then their propensity for the ouroboros faggot effect has only been accelerating for the past two yeas. Soros better get used to spending more of more of his hedge fund billions and not getting much for his buck in return :D

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:46 am

I thought California didn't have Voter ID laws in the first place

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:54 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:46 am
I thought California didn't have Voter ID laws in the first place
Commiefornia has no concept of individuality or citizenship anymore. It's why Democrats on there are at a constant state of war with each other despite controlling everything, because for them there is no such thing as holding oneself responsible for anything at all. This is also why tumblr tier hiveminds quickly dissolve as fast as they are assembled, and even when they last for a while, there is no real coordination, loyalty or trust among parties.The entirety of Obama's 8 years in the White Hut was like this too; the only reason he didn't wreak more havoc than he already did was because Valerie Jarrett and Hilldawg devolved the entire administratio into a sissy bitch fight between them.

Auli

Post by Auli » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:53 am

The US have retarded laws about voting.

People can vote in multiple states, some states have it where you don't need ID etc etc.

No wonder the country is retarded.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:55 am

Showing an ID to vote is akin to the Holocaust.
Is Spoony dead yet?