Diversity & Comics - I need picz in mah bookz

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Diversity & Comics - I need picz in mah bookz

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:04 am

That's what Democrats would have you believe, anyways. They oppose voter ID at every turn and then act shocked when people like Trump accuse them of voter fraud.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:19 pm

... how can you have an electoral system without identifying who's voting? Burgerland is a magical place.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:03 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:19 pm
... how can you have an electoral system without identifying who's voting? Burgerland is a magical place.
No, see, it's racist for "people of color" to get some form of ID. Meanwhile in the shithole west Texas town I grew up in the Hispanics get a slap on the wrist for child rape.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:30 pm

Can we just use this to sperge about those libshit writers who take a crap all over their product yet somehow still hold down a job?
I'll start:

#1 on my list, hands down worst is Nick Spencer. Also known as: Hail Hydra! His idiocy got so hilariously out of hand that his own fans thought Marvel was tweeting nonsense about Steve Roger's official character biography.

Also, Marvel had to hire fill in writers so he could tweet some more about Clinton and finally get a good night's sleep only when she won the primaries.

He then saw "no problem" spoiling the ending to Marvel's big damn crossover because '48 hrs notice,' and finally got too real for twitter when it started biting back at him (ha! just kidding, it's just protected)

Arguably his greatest "gift" for me was his complete bizarro ability to write villians that actually had more of a point than the heroes.
See below for this example of the Red Skull:

This all from the same guy who brillantly decided to make Sam Wilson a werewolf for most of his run--when it was finally his turn to shine as Captain America solo--and turned his sidekick as an illegal border coyote then mutated into a bird-monster.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:48 pm

Sure, I'll vote Hydra as long as the opponent is Shillary again.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:51 pm

Capeshit is doomed.

Did they ever build a wall around Latveria?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:53 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:30 pm
Also, Marvel had to hire fill in writers so he could tweet some more about Clinton and finally get a good night's sleep only when she won the primaries.
This, this is a parody article, right?

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:37 pm

Ah, dammit. Looks like it is.

The other stuff is true, though, especially about being a shill for Billary.

On a side note, it's been roughly 2 1/2 years since Marvel made Jane Foster "Thor," and it's getting to be the near end of the shelf life for the gimmick. (The other PC swaps are reverting back to normal, or at least stepping aside for the originals again).

So of course, the feminists start to plead that it's important Thor stay a woman.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:41 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:48 pm
Sure, I'll vote Hydra as long as the opponent is Shillary again.
I'll take 4 more years of being called a racist, xenophobe, homophobe, etc, as long as it keeps Hillary out of office.

I'd even vote for some goofy red skull looking dude. Probably still has better morals than she does.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:08 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:51 pm
Capeshit is doomed.

Did they ever build a wall around Latveria?
No and in fact Iron Negress took ovr Latveria, yes a teenager took over a country and i don't know if that shit ended or not.
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes