Diversity & Comics - I need picz in mah bookz

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: Diversity & Comics - I need picz in mah bookz

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:06 pm

DC hasn't been good since the animated universe cartoons and wasn't good before then.

Batman Animated
Superman Animated
Justice League
JLU
Batman Beyond

These are the only good DC properties in existence imo, outside of some obscure shit like Watchmen. Same for marvel. Nextwave: Agents of H.A.T.E. was fun, but that isn't mainstream capeshit.

Prove me wrong if you want, but you can't. Capeshit is all trash. At least the animated cartoons were fun for the kids and decently-animated.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

sigh

Post by sigh » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:18 pm

rpgworm wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:32 pm
So far the Movies have been playing safe, with the exception of the Guardians of the Galaxy (who acted nothing like their comic origins, and were pretty much a James Gun movie)
I felt a vague Farscape influence, especialy with the Peter Quill character, I don't know how this character acts in the comics, but his character in the films, especially the first is very reminiscent of John John Crichton, with the whole dropping pop-cultural references now and again, that the aliens how no context for and would interpret as some crazy talk. The difference being that in The show those references would make sens, for Crichton, who ended up on a space ship far from Earth as an adult, it was a coping mechanism to have anything that could resemble home. In the film though, he was kidnapped as a kid, and most of his life he was living with the aliens so him still using earth pop-culture is kind of off, or sometimes awkward like the Jason Pollock reference, then again he still has his indestructible walkman.

Auli

Post by Auli » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:01 pm

SJW comic pros are now targeting normal comics pros. Why? They are following D&C. Yup. Contacting either them directly, pressuring them, or contacting their boss.

WTF? What a bunch of absolute retards. This is moving to illegal territory.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:56 am

Farscape is much better than Guardians of the Galaxy. At least the first season or two is.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:19 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:06 pm
DC hasn't been good since the animated universe cartoons and wasn't good before then.

Batman Animated
Superman Animated
Justice League
JLU
Batman Beyond
You'll notice that all of those shows were good because of Bruce Timm. DC did jack shit.
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:28 am

rabidtictac wrote:

Batman Animated
Superman Animated
Justice League
JLU
Batman Beyond

These are the only good DC properties in existence imo, outside of some obscure shit like Watchmen. Same for marvel. Nextwave: Agents of H.A.T.E. was fun, but that isn't mainstream capeshit.

Prove me wrong if you want, but you can't. Capeshit is all trash. At least the animated cartoons were fun for the kids and decently-animated.

Static Shock was awesome. I loved that show with a passion. Still watch it at 27 years old lol.

Their animated movies are mostly fantastic too. DC just can't get their live action right, with the exception of TV for some reason.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:48 am

Auli wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:01 pm
SJW comic pros are now targeting normal comics pros. Why? They are following D&C. Yup. Contacting either them directly, pressuring them, or contacting their boss.

Yep:

He has flat out said he told people who were following him to distance themselves to save their careers, even though he is still cool with them in real life. There really is no bottom for these pieces of shit, I am really curious if any of them will try shit with him at the New York Comic Con. I know they won't fight him because they are betas, they will probably do what TB did to the guy who asked "Are traps gay?" which will generate more buzz around this.

Those cucks at /co/ aren't doing shit about this though. I read a thread the other day to see their reaction to any of this and just like during Gamergate when they tried to offer to help them, they kept denying help and chose to be flaccid beta cucks and do absolutely nothing. They deserve shit comics for an eternity, grow a pair and stand up for your fucking industry.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:52 am

JL Unlimited wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:19 am
rabidtictac wrote:

Batman Animated
Superman Animated
Justice League
JLU
Batman Beyond
You'll notice that all of those shows were good because of Bruce Timm. DC did jack shit.
It was a group effort, Bruce Timm not on these has been bad, both in the Timmverse DCAU verse comics, the Killing joke movie and the latest movie about Harley Quinn
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:54 am

Poonoo wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:48 am
Auli wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:01 pm

Yep:

He has flat out said he told people who were following him to distance themselves to save their careers, even though he is still cool with them in real life. There really is no bottom for these pieces of shit, I am really curious if any of them will try shit with him at the New York Comic Con. I know they won't fight him because they are betas, they will probably do what TB did to the guy who asked "Are traps gay?" which will generate more buzz around this.

Those cucks at /co/ aren't doing shit about this though. I read a thread the other day to see their reaction to any of this and just like during Gamergate when they tried to offer to help them, they kept denying help and chose to be flaccid beta cucks and do absolutely nothing. They deserve shit comics for an eternity, grow a pair and stand up for your fucking industry.
Whicj /co/?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:38 am

Charlar wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:52 am
JL Unlimited wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:19 am
rabidtictac wrote:

Batman Animated
Superman Animated
Justice League
JLU
Batman Beyond
It was a group effort, Bruce Timm not on these has been bad, both in the Timmverse DCAU verse comics, the Killing joke movie and the latest movie about Harley Quinn
This x Infinity. The end of the Timmverse was for the best, even if it was sudden. And how could you neglect to bring up THIS:

Like good ol' Harvey Dent said......You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain. Thread slogan right there, by the way. :lol:
Last edited by Duwango on Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.