NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:42 pm

I mean, I suppose it's a good thing that neither actually managed to kill anybody but still. A handicapped child could probably do better.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:13 pm

Well, what do I expect from a nutter that does such a thing in the first place, right?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

sigh

Post by sigh » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:08 pm

Called it! Lindsay is being demoted to the video talking about multiple people, and Jim will give us "Lord Lightbringer" next friday instead. I had a feeling that no matter how strong negative emotions people can have towards her, the simple fact is there isn't nothing of substance. She may be the most irritaiting out of the tgwtg nobodies, but still is the most inteligent out of them and is able to protect herself the best.

After the release of the new Transformers movie her twitter was just the 8th circle of irony hell string of her smugly taking shots on a movie that everyone knowed must be shit, that isn't even created for burgers, because all of it's financial success is from overseas. It probably is her supposed love for the transformers franchise that fuels it, but still the lowest-hanging fruit is exactly what she will go for. I still think there is some resentment that someone that she see's as a talentless hack is still someone that dictates how the movie industry looks like.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:51 pm

Who cares about Transformers movies being made anymore? It's not like there's a potential masterpiece being dropped because of it. Transformers is self-sustainable and needs no real studio resources that would've been used otherwise, nor is screen time precious with all the trash that Warner and Mahvel shit on the silver screen these days.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

drisko

Post by drisko » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:11 am

She started doing that film theory series about Transformers that she promised years ago. Honestly, it's not too bad, considering she does understand what she's talking about, though she does do the whole "Because I have a problem, everyone else must be the same way" thing in episode three where she talks about how she has trouble remembering what actually happens in each movie. While the rest of the video does highlight some real problems, the blanket statement shit always gets on my nerves.

MarksTheSpot

Post by MarksTheSpot » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:05 am

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:10 am

Is the faggot in the blue T-shirt Hbomberguy? I also see ArmoredShill and his GF there. I'll just assume them all to be goons. Would fit rather nicely.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:54 am

A bunch of huge autists hanging out. Kewl.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:39 pm

So for those anticipating Mr. Metokur's video on Lindsay, he said it was "too boring" but some are saying that Lindsay threatened legal action but who knows, but Jim will be doing a video on a certain Nasty Cockslut instead in its place

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:44 pm

Certain people are angry about Lindsay not getting a video and "not very excited about doing Linkara." Doesn't seem to think he's a bad guy.

29:00 for why Linkara Dindu Nuffin.

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.