NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:13 am

Ze Googles did nothing... she must be one of the saddest existences under the earth, nobody cares about her non-camgirl stuff. You guys even mentioning her was probably more than anyone has done in years.

Interestingly enough, her design stuff isn't too bad, it sure is a miracle in comparison to what April sells, Googles might possess some skills besides shaking her ass: https://society6.com/product/to-africa- ... p42a55v412

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:35 am

Isn't there some kind of scam industry going around now with gamer camgirls where losers throw money at watching streams of chicks playing games? And the girls often have "accidents" where they flash the camera to increase donations?
お前はもう死んでいる。

drisko

Post by drisko » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:08 am

TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:07 pm
Why did TGWTG ever promote this condescending bitch when they had hot as fuck black girl who would get naked if you paid her enough?
I think it's because she did Sailor Moon while Lindsay did Pocahontas, which Doge has probably actually seen so he assumed they'd be similar enough.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:20 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:35 am
Isn't there some kind of scam industry going around now with gamer camgirls where losers throw money at watching streams of chicks playing games? And the girls often have "accidents" where they flash the camera to increase donations?
You mean twitch?

But in all seriousness, there is a ton of ways for gamer grills to make money, you can pay for grills to play overwatch with you too.

https://www.fiverr.com/search/gigs?quer ... 0overwatch
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:00 am

drisko wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:08 am
TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:07 pm
Why did TGWTG ever promote this condescending bitch when they had hot as fuck black girl who would get naked if you paid her enough?
I think it's because she did Sailor Moon while Lindsay did Pocahontas, which Doge has probably actually seen so he assumed they'd be similar enough.
Youtube keeps recommending some vid Lindsay did that's like "Hot take:Pocahontas shouldn't have been made." or something like that. Refuse to click to give her the sheckels and because no grown-ass adult who uses "hot take" unironically deserves respect. So she's gone full circle.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:22 am

CIANIggerCuntSlayer wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:27 pm
mad bum wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:43 pm
Chippah wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:21 pm

God, the things I would do to Goggles if I had the chance...
Looks like our ebony Goddess still does stuff, this was 5 months ago. Sadly no cleavage.

She has a store for her graphic design stuff too.

https://society6.com/krissydiggs

And a patreon

http://i.imgur.com/bWoYKeD.png

Cmon guys, lets pull together $100 so we can play huniecam studios with her, she would be quite familiar with that. :oops:
She just needs to be a cam whore.
Nah, she needs to make videos where gets dick up her ass :twisted:

sigh

Post by sigh » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:49 am

Oengae wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:00 am
Youtube keeps recommending some vid Lindsay did that's like "Hot take:Pocahontas shouldn't have been made." or something like that. Refuse to click to give her the sheckels and because no grown-ass adult who uses "hot take" unironically deserves respect. So she's gone full circle.
At least it's not "[Cultural appropriation]Hot take: Pocahontas shouldn't have been made.". Has She done Mulan already or not? That Mushu Eddie Murphy voiced is like the worst offender.

drisko

Post by drisko » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:10 pm

Oengae wrote:
I took a look and it's basically another one of her "I'm a white girl, which means I'm the authority on racism" by saying Moana basically recycled Pocahontas but did it better because Moana wasn't sexy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:52 pm

I find her hotter than Pocahontas. Less angular, and probably more of a party girl.
sigh wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:49 am
Oengae wrote:
At least it's not "[Cultural appropriation]Hot take: Pocahontas shouldn't have been made.". Has She done Mulan already or not? That Mushu Eddie Murphy voiced is like the worst offender.
She made one in her NChick days. It was mostly about foot binding jokes (which has fuckall to do with the actual movie) and claiming the depiction of the Huns is okay because there aren't really any Huns around to feel offended (though aren't Huns just proto-Mongols?).

Then again, this was before she went full-on SJW, so I guess Mulan made Trump possible or something...
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:48 pm

Pocahantas WAS shit though, it was so full of lies even the leader of the tribe (Powanthan maybe?) that still exist denounced the film as terrible propaganda
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes