NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:48 am

>discussing <issue> through <capeshit/Harry Potter/Star Wars>

Look guys, Petunia Ellis is here with another completely unique take! How special!

Go sober up and ask forgiveness to your hillbilly family, you drunken dinosaur fucker.

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:13 am

Venomous Masculinity wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:50 am
I got you Guestfag!
I'd rather you didn't get it for guestfag. I'd rather not have to see the Cunt's shit videos up in here, and anyone who doesn't know how to use the tags properly should be mocked, rather than helped

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:14 am

-every "reviewer" ever.
Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:48 am
>How [entertainment media] handles [sociopolitical issue]
>By [person with no experience or expertise in entertainment or sociopolitics]

Venomous Masculinity

Post by Venomous Masculinity » Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:15 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:13 am
I got you Guestfag!
I'd rather you didn't get it for guestfag. I'd rather not have to see the Cunt's shit videos up in here, and anyone who doesn't know how to use the tags properly should be mocked, rather than helped
Go find your binky.
DHI Platinum Subscriber

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:23 am

Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:15 am
Go find your binky.
ok fag

drisko

Post by drisko » Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:14 am

Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:14 am
-every "reviewer" ever.
Le Redditeur wrote:
>How [entertainment media] handles [sociopolitical issue]
>By [person with no experience or expertise in entertainment or sociopolitics]
Well she does have experience, she's a published author... who's about to get her series cancelled.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:54 am

Le Redditeur wrote:

Look guys, Petunia Ellis is here with another completely unique take! How special!

Go sober up and ask forgiveness to your hillbilly family, you drunken dinosaur fucker.
I'm so tired of faggots trying to apply real-world terms, like narcissist, fascist, borderline personality etc etc to fictional characters. Let alone villains in some two-dimensional consoomer blockbuster. No shit they're evil. They're evil because plot demands they be evil.

"IS JAFFAR A COVERT NARCISSIST OR AN OVERT NARCISSIST?!? CLICK MY BIDEO TO FIND OUT!"
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:58 am

It's the only way they still can understand anything. People who disagree or le Drumpf must be irredeemably evil so they never have to question their own views and actions.
It's a trap!

ban

Post by ban » Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:15 am

It becomes more laughable when you realise that the reason they do this is because they simply can't operate in the real world. Drumpf and people who disagree with *ME* must be a two dimensional MUHAHA master of evil that are irredeemable because that's how actual humans work right? Meanwhile :
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:54 am
I'm so tired of faggots trying to apply real-world terms, like narcissist, fascist, borderline personality etc etc to fictional characters. Let alone villains in some two-dimensional consoomer blockbuster. No shit they're evil. They're evil because plot demands they be evil.

"IS JAFFAR A COVERT NARCISSIST OR AN OVERT NARCISSIST?!? CLICK MY BIDEO TO FIND OUT!"
They constantly overuse shit they learned in their liberal arts fag class that birthed Tvtropes, about shit that hack writters over use to make their villains more "human" / "more realistic" / "more understandable" as if there aren't a few people in this world that are pure evil just because. Yeah, Jaffar is evil, deal with it, so is Anatoli from across my street and he doesn't need a reason or a backstory to do the shit he does.

It's also because to them, this kind of fiction is more real than reality due to the shelter lives they have, always in their close circle of friends and asociates, always in those specific areas, always on twitter on the net etc. You know how it goes. To them a villain like the latest soyfag from Mahvel is more human and emotionally complex than the actual human being they decry as irreedemably evil but they can't get that nor understand that sometimes. It's Network all over again :

Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:32 am

Well TVtropes says liking dogs is a redeeming trait, so by that thought even Hitler wasn't fully 100% pure evil (maybe because even he was a real existing, nuanced person), or he'd have hated dogs, like actual cartoon villain cruella de vil who even this new Disney movie can't endear to audiences because she still kills puppies
It's a trap!