Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:28 am

Cuckson wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:26 am
Rapeculture wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:03 am
Charlar wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:49 am
Eh it doesn't matter to me because like you said you changed since then, on the other if you started acting like that i'd skin you fater thab MovieBlob can say something dumb :lol:
I honestly didn't think I was that spergy, but it's been goddamn ages ago so it's hard to say. :lol:

If I ever start to resemble Movieblob, holy fuck, you can just stick a gun to my head and pull that trigger with extreme prejudice. No one would blame you, myself included!
Give us a hint man, what did you review?
I believe his more famous videos were Phantasmagoria: A Puzzle of Flesh and Final Fantasy VIII.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:32 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:28 am
Cuckson wrote:
Rapeculture wrote:

I honestly didn't think I was that spergy, but it's been goddamn ages ago so it's hard to say. :lol:

If I ever start to resemble Movieblob, holy fuck, you can just stick a gun to my head and pull that trigger with extreme prejudice. No one would blame you, myself included!
I believe his more famous videos were Phantasmagoria: A Puzzle of Flesh and Final Fantasy VIII.
Lordkat? cant say i dont see him shitpostiong here

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:46 am

Cuckson wrote:
Rapeculture wrote:
Charlar wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:49 am
Eh it doesn't matter to me because like you said you changed since then, on the other if you started acting like that i'd skin you fater thab MovieBlob can say something dumb :lol:

I didn't review anything, I wasn't a video producer, but I did do work for a few of them. I would never be a video producer on that guy with the glasses. The whole "reviewing as a character" schtick is pretty lame in my opinion. I enjoyed the novelty of it back then though. Which is why I did the work that I did. It's just too bad that those people are complete autists, although I didn't quite realize it at the time. I guess I missed Mystery Science Theater 3000 enough to have justified being a fan at the time.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:38 am

There's no one named rapeculture on youtube you hack fraud.

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:12 am

mad bum wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:38 am

I would absolutely love to be on YouTube as Rapeculture. But then I would risk some feminist bitch getting sand in her vagina and taking my channel down. :lol:
rabidtictac wrote:

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:02 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:12 am
mad bum wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:38 am

I would absolutely love to be on YouTube as Rapeculture. But then I would risk some feminist bitch getting sand in her vagina and taking my channel down. :lol:
May i suggest using a synonym then to make it less obvious?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

drisko

Post by drisko » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:23 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:24 am
pibbs wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:20 am
Oh really. What stage name did you go by?
I would tell you, but I got treated like fucking shit on DHI 1.0 when I posted there. Not really keen on that happening again, but it's somewhat cathartic that not only do people like me better these days, but I was made a moderator by Poonoo, who I've always liked and respected. I think very highly of him along with rabidtictac and Kugelfisch.
Yeah, I get it. I never even made it to TGWTG and yet I still cringe at the idea of you fuckers finding my old shit. Some of it was re-uploaded to YT by a couple of fans, not everything but enough to give you an idea of what I tried to do for nearly two years before I quit and went back to the real world.

Though yeah, since I'm still slightly spergy it is going to bother me not knowing who you are.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:54 am

drisko wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:23 am
Though yeah, since I'm still slightly spergy it is going to bother me not knowing who you are.
It's bothering me too and I have done a bit of digging. I only have a vague idea of who he is connected to but nothing concrete.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:39 pm

Mysteries are always more interesting than the truth. Never say anything.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:54 pm

drisko wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:23 am
Poonoo wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:54 am
It's bothering me too and I have done a bit of digging. I only have a vague idea of who he is connected to but nothing concrete.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:39 pm
Mysteries are always more interesting than the truth. Never say anything.
Da PAC Nigguh has it right. The truth is pretty boring in this case. I will say that I really do credit early DHI with helping to wake me up a bit. Busy Street too, to some degree, but that place was sperg central.
rabidtictac wrote: