NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Poonoo » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:54 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:59 pm

I broke so many of those rules and pissed off so many people and I never knew it. They just talked behind my back.
JapanesePeople.txt. Politeness my ass.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:26 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Maybe it's because I was situated in the Deep South of Japan, but I was never cut the "gaijin privilege" that he speaks of. Like, maybe for a month they cut us a little slack and that's it.
There is no gaijin privilege. Assimilate yourself, or you are already dead.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:25 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
...And nobody ever corrected me except for the time I stuck the two chopsticks in the rice. Everyone in the lunchroom flipped out.
Apparently you never saw Mr. Baseball.

drisko

Post by drisko » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:50 pm

Back to Lindsay, she's finally talking about why she deleted twitter, and it's all because of those damn SJWs. Okay, not really, it's because she feels that twitter's algorithm is designed to inspire and feed on negativity. But your main timeline is based on what the people you're following say, when they say it. Since she follows mostly left leaning accounts, and I highly doubt she'd follow conservatives considering she thought moderating a forum for wrong think was too emotionally draining, it stands to reason that she's sick of hearing from her SJW friends and wants to get out.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:21 pm

>Complains about negativity
>Makes a bunch of negative tweets about her *white* relatives (and other shit I couldn't be bothered to remember).

Sounds legit.

(Maybe her husband didn't actually pay attention to her twitter activities and she wanted to DELETE EVERYTHING just to be on the safe side.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:02 am

drisko wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:50 pm
Back to Lindsay, she's finally talking about why she deleted twitter, and it's all because of those damn SJWs. Okay, not really, it's because she feels that twitter's algorithm is designed to inspire and feed on negativity. But your main timeline is based on what the people you're following say, when they say it. Since she follows mostly left leaning accounts, and I highly doubt she'd follow conservatives considering she thought moderating a forum for wrong think was too emotionally draining, it stands to reason that she's sick of hearing from her SJW friends and wants to get out.
I know she followed shoe0nhead and armoured skeptic

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:04 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:34 am
drisko wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:13 am
I had a friend who used to tell people he was a recovering alcoholic to get out of drinking. I think in reality he had an intolerance or something but drinkers can get really pushy on that shit, because if everyone's keeping up then that means they don't have a problem or aren't trying to escape their pathetic lives.

Lindsay was probably one of those pusher type of drunks.
What's with people and their inability to stand their ground and just say "no"? I never drank alcohol in my entire life, and whenever people offered me, I just had to say "no" If someone gets pushy, I just say "no" louder and look angry.
Mostly just being tired of the same damn conversation a thousand times. I'm in the same boat as that friend. Incidentally, if he's interested and you still talk to him, have him try something completely colourless: Gin, vodka, etc, and he should be fine. Most liqueurs (nots liquors) too. I have a good idea what's getting him.

People get strangely, for lack of a better word, offended by allergies. I know a guy whose in-laws sent him to the hospital because they didn't believe him when he told them he had an allergy to apples. Snuck some into a salad to prove him wrong. Damn near killed him.

I still don't drink often and never out of the house, so I do get into this every now and then. Like clockwork, it goes: "I can't drink. No, I just can't. It's not religious, so would you mind letting that go, okaaaay?" I know most leave thinking I'm an alcoholic, but I just don't care.

drisko

Post by drisko » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:37 am

Guess who's back on twitter. She got mad about people talking about rape and brought up her totally real problem with the industry she's no longer in. So is she trying to get back into Hollywood? Probably. Or is she just full of shit about being harassed by a two-time Oscar winner no one has ever heard of? Most definitely.

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:43 pm

drisko wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:37 am
Guess who's back on twitter. She got mad about people talking about rape and brought up her totally real problem with the industry she's no longer in. So is she trying to get back into Hollywood? Probably. Or is she just full of shit about being harassed by a two-time Oscar winner no one has ever heard of? Most definitely.
Lol bitch don't be salty because no one is casting couching your dumpy plain drunk ass.

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:15 pm

drisko wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:37 am
I knew she would come back I think if you wait like 30 days they will delete your account permantley.