NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:00 pm

pibbs wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:49 pm
An academy award winning director no one has heard of? Must be a documentary maker. Those seem her type.
Two time academy award winner - no one you've heard of, even if you're a film buff. He lives in Canada. You wouldn't know him. :roll: Suuuure Lindsay.

If she really gave a shit about sexual harassment she would actually out the guy to protect future victims. But no, she makes a vague accusation against nobody that helps no one but herself. You're so transparent, Lindsay.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:13 pm

Someone on /tv/ guessed Alexander Payne. He's won 2 Oscars for screenwriting and has also directed quite a few movies.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:31 pm

Lindsay is just hopping on the victim train and is straight up lying. As someone said, do you think Lindsay is the type of girl who just minds her own business and tries to get by from hard work? Or is she the type to suck dick to get ahead? On TGWTG she had her shitty cleavage out all the time in the early days (look at the early part of her rape rap video, she keeps giving the viewer the "come to bed" eyes) and in her video to get the nostalgia chick gig she had them showing to get votes.

Some women in Hollywood reluctantly do demeaning shit to get ahead as a sacrifice to success and feel like shit afterwards because they wanted to get by on their ability. Some will willfully do it in any profession. Lindsay is the latter, we have years of videos to prove it.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

drisko

Post by drisko » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:36 pm

There's also another reason she's obviously making it up: Now is the perfect time to out the guy. With everyone talking about Weinstein and how awful it is to work in Hollywood for women, she now has the opportunity to tell everyone who this "harasser" is while sympathy is on her side. Considering the dude is a supposed nobody, and she "decided" to give up working in Hollywood, the blow back would be minimal. Plus, her patreon would go up from all the supporters and it would give her a temporary boost in views because all these tabloids would love to get a story about how some poor, innocent girl from Tennessee was chased out of Hollywood because of some awful man.

No, the fact that she isn't taking advantage of this situation proves she's full of shit.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:56 am

"stop trying to figure it out"

Fuck off, cunt. You're the one who brought it up. What she's doing now is basically "I have a secret and I'm not telling nee-ner, nee-ner, nee-ner." No one's going to figure it out because there's nothing to figure out, bitch. You just want in on the cause celebre.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:15 am

LMAO, no one "sexually harassed" this dumpy nobody. Give me a fucking break.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:19 am

I would say something to her on Twitter about this shit, but I'm sure it would only result in a block, the standard TGWTG reaction. I won't waste my time.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:20 am

Someone told her to "fuck off" and in her conceited mind it was a sexual thing.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:28 am

pibbs wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:20 am
Someone told her to "fuck off" and in her conceited mind it was a sexual thing.
Well, literally everything is rape, after all. I bet the guy who told her to fuck off was some fucking WHITE guy too. :O
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:40 am

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:31 pm
Some women in Hollywood reluctantly do demeaning shit to get ahead as a sacrifice to success and feel like shit afterwards because they wanted to get by on their ability. Some will willfully do it in any profession. Lindsay is the latter, we have years of videos to prove it.
There's no reluctant anything. They do it because it gets them attention. Once they're famous they get the attention without having to do anything anymore so they stop.

Women want attention always. It's how they are built. Piling on Harvey, Cosby, etc. allows them another opportunity to get that attention. "Brave women warriors" my ass.