NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:14 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:26 am
That twitter exchange just proves why the title of this thread is what it is.
I have to confess, every time I see the thread title, I sing, "Nnnnnnn cunt!" to the theme of Hanson's Mmmm-bop.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:24 am

rabidtictac wrote:

I thought it was just me being an autistic edgelord but that works too.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

sigh

Post by sigh » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:02 am

drisko wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:36 am
If she didn't want to do it, she should have just told Doge to hire someone else and let her just post on the site as Lindsay. But of course that wouldn't have given her as many hits and fans, so she kept the name until she realised it wasn't as helpful as it used to be and quit TGWTG.
I guess if she started in the contest, which required actually doing something, then she wanted the role. I don't think she could predict any fame or notoriety from it; at least not the one she eventually got and assuming that is the reason she joined is stupid, it might be the thing that convinced her to stay as long as she was, but she is not a prophet and wasn't able to predict that. There were people on tgwtg that nobody watched before joining and nobody watched after joining. Maybe the name and promotion would help, but It wasn't that sure. It probably was some more personal motivation.

Maybe she was doing it ironically at the beginning, like she did her 'Sarah Palin' in Kickassia. I'm probably off on it, but somewhere around the SOPA thing, her stuff was getting more SJW inspired it probably was always there, but then it was more important than the actual 'review', or It might by around TBF and 69/9 when she achieved her limit of tolerance.

It might also be that she thought that whatever Douge is doing he is being ironic, which I do think was the case of the Prime NC episodes, not as much now, and gone from there.

As far as I remember she always wanted to be doing what she is doing now in terms of the youtube thing, putting her knowledge and values into it, but on tgwtg she thought she was obliged to do it in comedic fashion that she did not like and was one of the factors she mentioned in her leaving tgwtg piece.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:31 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:14 am
rabidtictac wrote:
I have to confess, every time I see the thread title, I sing, "Nnnnnnn cunt!" to the theme of Hanson's Mmmm-bop.
That's insanely catchy when you imagine it.
sigh wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:02 am
As far as I remember she always wanted to be doing what she is doing now in terms of the youtube thing, putting her knowledge and values into it, but on tgwtg she thought she was obliged to do it in comedic fashion that she did not like and was one of the factors she mentioned in her leaving tgwtg piece.
When she changed her style on TGWTG some fans were annoyed she wasn't doing the Doge style of reviewing since she was hired to be "The Nostalgia Chick", essentially his shtick but with girly kids films. Of course rather than just respond by saying "I'd rather do it this way because my heart is in it, I don't like doing that style any more so it wouldn't be right to give you entertainment that is half assed and forced" like a normal person, she got Doge to do the Douchey McNitpick thing to make fun of them.

She has always been terrible with criticism, she just didn't sperg out like Joe has been doing or how Spoony and Linkara did. She's passive aggressive.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:07 pm

Why did TGWTG ever promote this condescending bitch when they had hot as fuck black girl who would get naked if you paid her enough?

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:18 pm

Clearly the racist machinations of Doge "Throw a rock at every POC" Walker

Chippah

Post by Chippah » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:21 pm

TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:07 pm
Why did TGWTG ever promote this condescending bitch when they had hot as fuck black girl who would get naked if you paid her enough?
God, the things I would do to Goggles if I had the chance...

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:24 pm

TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
That would require them to learn from their mistakes and/or make smart business decisions.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:43 pm

Chippah wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:21 pm
TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Looks like our ebony Goddess still does stuff, this was 5 months ago. Sadly no cleavage.

She has a store for her graphic design stuff too.

https://society6.com/krissydiggs

And a patreon

http://i.imgur.com/bWoYKeD.png

Cmon guys, lets pull together $100 so we can play huniecam studios with her, she would be quite familiar with that. :oops:
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:27 pm

mad bum wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:43 pm
Chippah wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:21 pm
TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Looks like our ebony Goddess still does stuff, this was 5 months ago. Sadly no cleavage.

She has a store for her graphic design stuff too.

https://society6.com/krissydiggs

And a patreon

http://i.imgur.com/bWoYKeD.png

Cmon guys, lets pull together $100 so we can play huniecam studios with her, she would be quite familiar with that. :oops:
She just needs to be a cam whore.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger