NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:53 am

impressedX wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:48 am
y'all think i dont give a fuck...
If she'd ever get her head out of her cunt she may realize what a privileged asshole she sounds like. Noting is ever good enough for these greedy sjws. They'll never get what they want because they always want more. The complaints are endless. Get some perspective you self indulgent refuse.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:14 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:53 am
impressedX wrote:
If she'd ever get her head out of her cunt she may realize what a privileged asshole she sounds like. Noting is ever good enough for these greedy sjws. They'll never get what they want because they always want more. The complaints are endless. Get some perspective you self indulgent refuse.
If they could get their head og their asses they would'n't be sjws
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:23 am

Charlar wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:14 am
If they could get their head og their asses they would'n't be sjws
all that needs to be said

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:32 am

impressedX wrote:
It's like she's aware that internet nobodies have no future, but she's taking the John Flynt route of blaming everything on sexism.

Also that evil, toxic and problematic Jowski better prepare for SJWmania to run wild on him!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

drisko

Post by drisko » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:33 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:29 pm
Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:23 pm
Wouldn't put it past them. She has the right mindset.
Depends on how long those companies can afford to bleed money in the name of SocJus. The crybabies may be great at giving each other jobs and money but there's no outside money coming in.
They are like unsuccessful Jews in a way. They haven't understood that you're supposed to get the money from the goyim, not your own people.
For the most part, it seems to have worked in their eyes, except that while tumblr SJWs are talking about these comics, reblogging scans and saying how great they are, the few who are actually buying them are only replacing the old fans who have disappeared. But now those books are trying to compete with each other and instead of bringing in new fans, they're cannibalising their audience who only have a limited amount of funds since most SJWs don't have steady jobs or are in college.

The big two have always been shit at reaching more than one type of audience. When they were doing the New 52, DC only aimed at an adult crowd and ignored that they could hook in a young audience if they just made some kid-friendly books. Marvel on the other hand looks kid friendly now everything's going cartoony, but kids aren't going to care about racism/sexism/whatever, they want to see Captain America punching bad guys, not lecturing the Red Skull on why homophobia is terrible.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:35 am

drisko wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:33 am
The big two have always been shit at reaching more than one type of audience. When they were doing the New 52, DC only aimed at an adult crowd and ignored that they could hook in a young audience if they just made some kid-friendly books. Marvel on the other hand looks kid friendly now everything's going cartoony, but kids aren't going to care about racism/sexism/whatever, they want to see Captain America punching bad guys, not lecturing the Red Skull on why homophobia is terrible.
New 52 was especially weird in that they at least intially claimed to want to reach out to new (aka younger) blood, but then you had shit like Joker getting his face cut off and amazons turning out to be slavemongering assholes who are also rape pirates or something.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

GJx

Post by GJx » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:55 am

wrote: Also that evil, toxic and problematic Jowski better prepare for SJWmania to run wild on him!
i assure u...jowski can solve ANY debate

with rape

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:27 am

GJx wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:55 am
wrote: Also that evil, toxic and problematic Jowski better prepare for SJWmania to run wild on him!
i assure u...jowski can solve ANY debate

with rape
Fuck yeah, rape is a fantastic problem solver. I wish more people would understand that.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

polanskiX

Post by polanskiX » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:29 am

[quote=Rapeculture post_id=32370 time=1506148044 user_id=90

Fuck yeah, rape is a fantastic problem solver. I wish more people would understand that.
[/quote]

every chick who like to cum ive been with made me do a rape fantasy

just sayin'

oopsX

Post by oopsX » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:30 am

oops