NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:27 pm
The funny thing is, this isn't the first time Will Smith has played this kind of role. He's an anti-robot cop in I-Robot. But that was before the SJW idiocy, so nobody cared.
I don't think that has anything to do with whether or not SJW was a thing back then. Western movies in the near future with robots always have a bit of a Skynet paranoia going on, and they love having the main protagonist be some retro hipster who hates most - if not all - of the cool new tech introduced in the decades between the year the movie is supposed to take place and its release date.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:36 pm

Cuckson wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:53 pm

all races hate eachother , spics and chinks hate niggers to death and they get hate in return , its just that whites got infected by the cuck virus that makes them get offended for other races
Yep, this is even more true for races in the same region. All middle eastern people hate turks, Lebanese people fucking hate it if you call them Persian and get annoyed if they are called Arab( WE WUZ PHOENICIANS N SHEET) but won't tell you because it's at least an understandable mistake and when Syrians say "we are the same" to a leb they sperg the fuck out.

In Asia Japanese and Koreans fucking hate each other. In Japan they call some cameras "Korean Cameras" since they "are so easy to use a Korean could operate it". I remember during a live stream announcing the draw of the Asian Cup in 2014 on youtube being full of comments from Koreans and Japanese people hurling out all kinds of racist shit. When Dami Im was singing at the end of it someone said "She is ugly, she must be Korean" (she is, lel).

The Chinese don't like Japan either and are still butthurt over Nanking.

Bosnians, Croatians and Serbs despise each other too, to the point where they won;t even talk to each other, even if they were all born in another country like Australia. Andrew Bogart mentioned this when he was on David Ruben's show.

Indians and Paki's hate each other. Fuck, Indians are racist towards all non-Indians in that region. I worked with some back when I was scrubbing dishes and waiting, and they were fucking nasty towards non-Indians and get salty as fuck if you confuse them for a Paki.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

drisko

Post by drisko » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:43 am

Cuckson wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:53 pm
Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:27 pm
drisko wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:11 am
I've heard it isn't that bad, pushes the R rating on the violence a little because Netflix can get away with that, but that's about all I know. Everything else has been SJWs 'triggered' because it's a buddy cop movie where the black man is playing a racist.
So they're triggered because it's too realistic. Makes sense.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3U4-mv5_08
I'll tell ya, I have talked to some black people who have gone off about arabs with almost know provocation. :lol:
The funny thing is, this isn't the first time Will Smith has played this kind of role. He's an anti-robot cop in I-Robot. But that was before the SJW idiocy, so nobody cared.
all races hate eachother , spics and chinks hate niggers to death and they get hate in return , its just that whites got infected by the cuck virus that makes them get offended for other races
I remember hearing something about 'pedastal bigotry' or whatever it's called, basically it's a form of dehumanisation where you try and pretend anyone who isn't a white man is incapable or any negative emotion or action. I think it was original pedastal sexism because you saw it mostly applied to women, but it works everywhere. Black men can't be racists against asians because they aren't white, gay dudes can't hate women because they aren't straight, etc.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:30 am

So it's basically the "noble savage" romanticism of Current Year.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

premium thundercock

Post by premium thundercock » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:07 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:30 am
Call it "Reggie noble savage" romanticism and I'm down like https://youtu.be/wymKtZMu-b8

drisko

Post by drisko » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:16 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:30 am
Pretty much

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:06 pm

So can we basically say her Twitter exile was just a publicity stunt at this point?

Absolutely zero has changed. Still white privilege feminism social justice alpha beta chowder.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:33 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:06 pm
So can we basically say her Twitter exile was just a publicity stunt at this point?

Absolutely zero has changed. Still white privilege feminism social justice alpha beta chowder.
You expected otherwise?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:52 am

FAT

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:54 am

If Lupa looks like a grandmother, Lindsay is looking like the fat auntie that pinches her nephews' cheeks.