NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Osterzone

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Osterzone » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:19 am

I like Orson Welles' take on Woody Allen
O.W.: I hate Woody Allen physically, I dislike that kind of man.

H.J.: I’ve never understood why. Have you met him?

O.W.: Oh, yes. I can hardly bear to talk to him. He has the Chaplin disease. That particular combination of arrogance and timidity sets my teeth on edge.

H.J.: He’s not arrogant; he’s shy.

O.W.: He is arrogant. Like all people with timid personalities, his arrogance is ­unlimited. Anybody who speaks quietly and shrivels up in company is unbelievably ­arrogant. He acts shy, but he’s not. He’s scared. He hates himself, and he loves himself, a very tense situation. It’s people like me who have to carry on and pretend to be modest. To me, it’s the most embarrassing thing in the world—a man who presents himself at his worst to get laughs, in order to free himself from his hang-ups. Everything he does on the screen is therapeutic.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:05 am

drisko wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:05 am
So she tried to watch Bright. Didn't even finish it.
You know, I wasn't all that interested in Bright, but the reaction of people like Lindsay is kinda making me want to see it.
What's so triggering to them anyway? It looked like a slightly darker and grittier ripoff of Zootopia with fantasy races.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:25 am

It's written by Max Landis, which is enough reason for me not to see it.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:29 am

Max "Helicopter Parent" Landis got dragged into a #meagain controversy because some crazy HAPA bitch from his Wrestling isn't Wrestling video and Chelsea Van Valkenberg accused him of being a real jerk. This was right after Bright came out. Smooth move, you cunts.

drisko

Post by drisko » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:11 am

I've heard it isn't that bad, pushes the R rating on the violence a little because Netflix can get away with that, but that's about all I know. Everything else has been SJWs 'triggered' because it's a buddy cop movie where the black man is playing a racist.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:58 pm

There's a part in the movie where Will's character tells an orc to take his fat, Shrek-lookin ass back to Fiona. That was pretty funny.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:21 pm

We should have a max Landis thread, I read he's a real nut for some lulz
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:39 pm

Max "raised knee deep in blood" Landis is a faggot and can't write Superman for shit, he was worse than Kevin Smith
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:27 pm

drisko wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:11 am
I've heard it isn't that bad, pushes the R rating on the violence a little because Netflix can get away with that, but that's about all I know. Everything else has been SJWs 'triggered' because it's a buddy cop movie where the black man is playing a racist.
So they're triggered because it's too realistic. Makes sense.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3U4-mv5_08
I'll tell ya, I have talked to some black people who have gone off about arabs with almost know provocation. :lol:
The funny thing is, this isn't the first time Will Smith has played this kind of role. He's an anti-robot cop in I-Robot. But that was before the SJW idiocy, so nobody cared.

Cuckson

Post by Cuckson » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:53 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:27 pm
drisko wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:11 am
So they're triggered because it's too realistic. Makes sense.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3U4-mv5_08
I'll tell ya, I have talked to some black people who have gone off about arabs with almost know provocation. :lol:
The funny thing is, this isn't the first time Will Smith has played this kind of role. He's an anti-robot cop in I-Robot. But that was before the SJW idiocy, so nobody cared.
all races hate eachother , spics and chinks hate niggers to death and they get hate in return , its just that whites got infected by the cuck virus that makes them get offended for other races
Last edited by Cuckson on Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"shattering arms and protecting boss are the duties of a real man" - Jackson jin
"Nothing is more badass than getting stabbed with a katana and survive." -Auli