NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by mad bum » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:58 am

Theres also a reason why they make the "you gotta suck dicks to get in Hollywood" comments, because its not a joke.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

drisko

Post by drisko » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:35 am

pibbs wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:09 pm
Or she can fear monger for profit in the feminazi movement while inflating her ego and self righteousness. She can make money while rabid fans covers her sense of failure in the real filmmaking industry, and at the same time get a false sense of morality as her blackened heart rots.
That's the funny thing, if she'd jumped on it before Anita, she totally could have made a ton of money doing her own version of feminist frequency.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:41 am

mad bum wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:58 am
Theres also a reason why they make the "you gotta suck dicks to get in Hollywood" comments, because its not a joke.
It's just like Cosby. Young starving actresses are more than willing to swallow for roles, then thirty years later it's rape.

sigh

Post by sigh » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:59 am

rpgworm wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:11 pm
But at the same time, this whole "oh yeah, a hollywood big shot also harrased me, but I can't say the name otherwise my career is over, rape culture sucks" feels like a "me too" thing. For all this feminism activism she's been doing, and never once she mentioned that?

Okay Lindsay, so, what do you want? I listen, I believed, but if we don't have a name, we can't do shit.
Assuming this to be true, maybe it is a transference issue. She studied long and hard to get into the industry, an industry that she loved and wanted be a part off whole her life and when she thought she finally was getting in, achieving her dreams, when she was the most vulnerable not only some old fart harassed her, but an supposed ally told her to "Get used to it". That must have broken her. This and her emotional attachment to the industry made her to lash out not at the industry and producers, but at the consumers. Aren't they the most guilty of all? They buy this crap and are those who give those people power, without a care for anyone crashed by the industry. Feminism and the SJW crap is an perfect way to oppose that.

What should you do? You should teach your kids not to rape and oppose the patriarchy every second of your life.

Though I still think she is a manipulative ncunt and that's just her new way to use ongoing topics in an effort to make everything about her, It wouldn't be the first time. In other words she could just wrote "NOTICE ME!".

rpgworm

Post by rpgworm » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:16 pm

sigh wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:59 am
Assuming this to be true, maybe it is a transference issue. She studied long and hard to get into the industry, an industry that she loved and wanted be a part off whole her life and when she thought she finally was getting in, achieving her dreams, when she was the most vulnerable not only some old fart harassed her, but an supposed ally told her to "Get used to it". That must have broken her. This and her emotional attachment to the industry made her to lash out not at the industry and producers, but at the consumers. Aren't they the most guilty of all? They buy this crap and are those who give those people power, without a care for anyone crashed by the industry. Feminism and the SJW crap is an perfect way to oppose that.

What should you do? You should teach your kids not to rape and oppose the patriarchy every second of your life.

Though I still think she is a manipulative ncunt and that's just her new way to use ongoing topics in an effort to make everything about her, It wouldn't be the first time. In other words she could just wrote "NOTICE ME!".
I don't buy this shit for a single second. Lindsay didn't get deluded by this patriarchy, "male gaze" oriented industry, she is very aware how this stuff works, and she didn't even blink in order to use her own image to get what she wanted:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Gmyvr9jydpU/hqdefault.jpg

When was in her benefit, she was taking advantage of the so called rape culture, and thus perpetuating it. Weinstein and other predators in Hollywood only got to do this is because for every women that cry harassment, there are dozens ready and willing to suck dick in order to get the short cut in life.

And just calling this victim blame won't cut it either, because both sides are very concious of what they want and what they have to do, if women wnat to end this couch casting culture in hollywood, they need to refuse it just as much as man need to stop doing it, it is infantile to think that just crying about harassment and rape culture will end it.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:19 pm

rpgworm wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:16 pm
it is infantile to think that just crying about harassment and rape culture will end it.
Nothing will ever end rape culture. I am eternal.

But yeah, these idiots think that if they can scream loud enough to the heavens (moar like bitch on social media, actually), that somehow it will change something.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Leto

Post by Leto » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:20 am

Lindsay is getting mad cause people are trying to guess the director she is talking about. Maybe if you didn't say it was a director who won two academy awards then people wouldn't try to be guessing? Don't act like you didn't want people to guess cause you damn well did and when you do that shit you get other people accused that had nothing to do with it but hey we're suppose to feel sorry for you and not question anything you say cause you're a "victim".

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:49 pm

An academy award winning director no one has heard of? Must be a documentary maker. Those seem her type.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:27 pm

She is so full of fucking shit. THERE WAS NO HARASSMENT, THERE WAS NO DIRECTOR. She's just jumping on this sexual-harassment-in-Hollywood bandwagon for sympathybux or whatever the fuck.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:56 pm

Leto wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:20 am
Lindsay is getting mad cause people are trying to guess the director she is talking about. Maybe if you didn't say it was a director who won two academy awards then people wouldn't try to be guessing? Don't act like you didn't want people to guess cause you damn well did and when you do that shit you get other people accused that had nothing to do with it but hey we're suppose to feel sorry for you and not question anything you say cause you're a "victim".
A victim that is strangely adamant about protecting her supposed harasser/rapist.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette