NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:49 pm

Not being a bitch also helps you stay employed.
If she had a real case, she'd be taking legal action. I think she's hoping to get a libshit employer's attention through Twitter pity.
お前はもう死んでいる。

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:13 pm

Yeah, she's the exact type that would look for any reason to sue over over bullshit SJW offenses. But maybe she's too lazy to commit to a lawsuit.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:26 pm

pibbs wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:13 pm
Yeah, she's the exact type that would look for any reason to sue over over bullshit SJW offenses. But maybe she's too lazy to commit to a lawsuit.
Too poor

She's drowning in student loan debt
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:27 pm

Her husband probably raped her.

Pumpkin Man
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Pumpkin Man » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:45 pm

Cuckson wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:31 am
libtards and american negros are entitled bitches, slavery wasnt even that bad for them compared to what the indians got from the spanish and they dont spend each second blaming whitey for shit that happened 200 years ago and fetishising to get pitty points
if theres one thing i hate more than entitled internet nobodies is porch monkeys, fucking subhuman scum
Fuck man, I'm all for sperging on shit but have you ever gotten higher than a D in history class?
DHI Faggots pout and get mad because I tell them like it is then they have the nerve to call me a Pussy :roll: I'm not the one getting emotional over the truth. You fuckers need a real hobby outside masturbating on the internet to internet nobodies.

Pumpkin Man
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Pumpkin Man » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:50 pm

You guys really like to waste your time on this has been bitch...

Why when it comes to know nothing bitches with political opinions I prefer my favorites Tomi lahren & Kayleigh Mcenany.

DHI Faggots pout and get mad because I tell them like it is then they have the nerve to call me a Pussy :roll: I'm not the one getting emotional over the truth. You fuckers need a real hobby outside masturbating on the internet to internet nobodies.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:28 pm

Pumpkin Man wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:45 pm
Cuckson wrote:
libtards and american negros are entitled bitches, slavery wasnt even that bad for them compared to what the indians got from the spanish and they dont spend each second blaming whitey for shit that happened 200 years ago and fetishising to get pitty points
if theres one thing i hate more than entitled internet nobodies is porch monkeys, fucking subhuman scum
Fuck man, I'm all for sperging on shit but have you ever gotten higher than a D in history class?
The "wasn't that bad" kind of slavery is from ancient and medieval times (depending on the time and culture). Americans and European colonialists weren't quite as nice.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:47 pm

Pumpkin Man wrote:
Cuckson wrote:
im actually a historian , belive me slavery in mexico and other places was worse, from beatings and getting killed by the inquisitors to making them mine and use chemicals without any protection indians had a waaay worse deal than negroes, you are just brainwashed to feel white guilt

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:50 pm

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:27 pm
Her husband probably raped her.
Which he is allowed to do according to a certain religious ideology that Lindsey dutifully defends.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Pumpkin Man
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Pumpkin Man » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:47 pm
Pumpkin Man wrote:
Cuckson wrote:
im actually a historian , belive me slavery in mexico and other places was worse, from beatings and getting killed by the inquisitors to making them mine and use chemicals without any protection indians had a waaay worse deal than negroes, you are just brainwashed to feel white guilt
beatings? getting killed? "forced to do hard labor"? You really did fail history.

I see there is a documentary about your depiction of slavery in America.

btw did Mexican slaves have to take a 50 day trip wallowing in the piss, shit, and blood of other people just to get to some "new found land" to be beaten, killed, forced to do hard labor"? You know they used to cut fetuses out of pregnant slaves in front of the father just to instill fear in them. Then they would take the fetus and feed it to alligators.

You're a historian? You wouldn't know American history if it pulled its long hard penis out its pants and slapped the shit across your face.
Last edited by Pumpkin Man on Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.