NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu May 25, 2017 11:49 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu May 25, 2017 8:34 pm
TotalBitchfit has told other people to die of cancer, so I think he's earned a shitting, even post-death. To say nothing of him being an egotistical asshole in general, who is too thin-skinned to handle the internet, but too much of an attention whore to stop googling himself/shitposting about himself online.
Problem with that is, after he's dead, he's not around to hear/see all the insults and get asshurt at them so the only person who would really be hurt is his wife. Who seems like a reasonable person, or at least she didn't tell people to get cancer and die, and therefore probably doesn't deserve shit
Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu May 25, 2017 10:55 pm
I laughed when someone made a joke to Patton Oswalt about his dead wife after Oswalt went SJW on James Rolfe
Oswalt fucking deserved that though, and everything else that comes his way
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

sigh

Post by sigh » Fri May 26, 2017 9:10 am

TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Thu May 25, 2017 9:08 pm
What exactly has Zack Snyder done apart from make some dumb popcorn films of varying quality to deserve the shit he gets? Bryan Singer is a hit and miss director also and allegedly a pedophile I hear nothing being said about him by these people?
pedophile ? You mean a Minor Attracted Person ? Isn't he gay though, and the x-man are allegory for LGBT people in society aren't they, so the movies as shlock'y as they might be serve a 'higher purpose'. Just look how the 3rd one is hated, because it introduces the idea of a 'cure'.

300 on the other hand has homophobic undertones and apparently is racist.
Zack Snyder wrote:What’s more scary to a 20-year-old boy than a giant god-king who wants to have his way with you?”
It never was a consistent thing the relationship between art and artist. Some people after acknowledging how shitty the artist is are unable to appreciate the art any more, some don't give two shits. Every time there is a discusion about Polanski, countless celebs will start to virtue signal, that his artistic accomplishments outshine everything wrong that he ever did[setting aside that he did served his time and that the victim wanted to drop the charges ]. Though there still seems to be a line that the artist cannot cross. And when a Zack Snyder creates Sucker Punch a movie that is considered a misogynistic male fantasy about girls that only in their fantasy can be in charge and in the real world are feeble and powerless, that clearly means he hates women especially the actually strong and independent femminist ones, and if he hates women, he hates his mother and his daugthers as well isn't it obvious? He tackled topics that he wasn't capable to properly address so he failed and it pisses of SJW's and failed movie makers that time and time again he still gets more opportunities to create more crappy movies and that they still are mildly financially successful. In their perfect JUST world he would fail once maybe twice and after saying something shitty he would fade into obscurity. As in the real world that doesn't happen they take the first best estimator: a personal tragedy and thrive on it as much as they can. At least this is how I see why he gets the shit he does.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri May 26, 2017 2:59 pm

Polanski didn't serve his time, that's the whole point. He got wind the judge was going to dismiss the DA's plea recommendation and give him jail time so he fled the jurisdiction. Hollywood keeps enabling him because, even though he drugged and raped a teenage girl and is a fugitive from justice, he makes good movies so it's somehow okay.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Chippah

Post by Chippah » Fri May 26, 2017 3:20 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu May 25, 2017 11:49 pm
Liar Revealed wrote:
I laughed when someone made a joke to Patton Oswalt about his dead wife after Oswalt went SJW on James Rolfe
I'm pretty sure there's something fishy going on with Oswalt and his wife's death. The guy has seemed to care more about Trump then anything else. Also the police reports and toxicology reports are real odd. Cocaine plus everything else she was taking. She was either trying to commit suicide, or he fed her something. Don't worry guys, I'm on the case!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri May 26, 2017 3:25 pm

Chippah wrote:
Fri May 26, 2017 3:20 pm
She was either trying to commit suicide
Can you blame her?
Kugelfisch wrote:

Chippah

Post by Chippah » Fri May 26, 2017 3:29 pm

...No

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Fri May 26, 2017 3:35 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Liar Revealed wrote:
Absofuckinglutely. Oswalt was trying to pull some personal army shit with that. Even Lupa thought that shit was out of hand.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Chippah

Post by Chippah » Fri May 26, 2017 3:36 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Fri May 26, 2017 3:35 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Liar Revealed wrote:
Absofuckinglutely. Oswalt was trying to pull some personal army shit with that. Even Lupa thought that shit was out of hand.
Oh really? I still don't want to fuck her, but that's cool of her.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 26, 2017 3:47 pm

sigh wrote:
Fri May 26, 2017 9:10 am
It never was a consistent thing the relationship between art and artist. Some people after acknowledging how shitty the artist is are unable to appreciate the art any more, some don't give two shits. Every time there is a discusion about Polanski, countless celebs will start to virtue signal, that his artistic accomplishments outshine everything wrong that he ever did[setting aside that he did served his time and that the victim wanted to drop the charges ]. Though there still seems to be a line that the artist cannot cross. And when a Zack Snyder creates Sucker Punch a movie that is considered a misogynistic male fantasy about girls that only in their fantasy can be in charge and in the real world are feeble and powerless, that clearly means he hates women especially the actually strong and independent femminist ones, and if he hates women, he hates his mother and his daugthers as well isn't it obvious? He tackled topics that he wasn't capable to properly address so he failed and it pisses of SJW's and failed movie makers that time and time again he still gets more opportunities to create more crappy movies and that they still are mildly financially successful. In their perfect JUST world he would fail once maybe twice and after saying something shitty he would fade into obscurity. As in the real world that doesn't happen they take the first best estimator: a personal tragedy and thrive on it as much as they can. At least this is how I see why he gets the shit he does.
This just proves yet again that SJWs are okay with you having skeletons in your closet, as long as your art doesn't give off the wrong signals.

He probably didn't even make Sucker Punch a misogynistic tool of evil on purpose, but you know how SJWs latch onto the tiniest possibility to indulge in drama.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri May 26, 2017 3:57 pm

Chippah wrote:
Fri May 26, 2017 3:36 pm
Pope Corky III wrote:
Fri May 26, 2017 3:35 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:

Oh really? I still don't want to fuck her, but that's cool of her.
Yeah I mean I might cum on her face after fucking someone more attractive.
Is Spoony dead yet?