Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:55 pm
Guest wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:05 am
Guest wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:17 am
Maybe, but you're all way too giddy over men being witch-hunted over social justice faggotry.
Feminism was his golem and his golem turned against him. No shit we're giddy
He might deserve it, but this shit is only going to get worse and will absolutely have an effect on everyone else. Yeah, fuck that asshole, but we shouldn't be urging this garbage on.
Or maybe these pasty fat dweebs should stop sexual assaulting people and then claim other men are the real rapists because they don't want to see a Ghostbusters remake.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:14 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:06 pm
Exactly. Men could turn united vs woman and they wouldn't be able to stop it whatsoever. Women are allowed to run rampant because they've been allowed to.
This. I once read a comment from who I believe was female stating women only have any power in today's society because men gave it to them. SJWs never seem to wonder why there was a universal patriarchy throughout all nations and civilizations for millennia. Did women all of a sudden "win a battle?" Fuck no. Western society finally got to a point of wealth and abundance where men allowed women more freedom. When civilization collapses, it's back to cooking and baby making for girls.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:51 am

Problem is too many insecure beta males would betray us all for a little pity pussy.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:25 am

Technology could save, artificial wombs would make womens obsolete
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:09 am

pibbs wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:51 am
Problem is too many insecure beta males would betray us all for a little pity pussy.
Sneaky Fuckers have always existed, it's just we live in a society where betas get into places of power to change society in hopes on getting pussy.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:11 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:09 am
pibbs wrote:
Sneaky Fuckers have always existed, it's just we live in a society where betas get into places of power to change society in hopes on getting pussy.
hell that's the only reason women got the right to vote

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:14 am

And thus they vote in more betas to get what they want. A vicious circle that will eventually crash.
SpoilerShow

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:32 am

Remove Betas!
Last edited by Charlar on Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:59 am

pibbs wrote:
Which BEGS the question; "Who the fuck said Beta's had any say in what happens to them in the first place?"
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

drisko

Post by drisko » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:54 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:55 pm
Guest wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:05 am
Guest wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:17 am
Maybe, but you're all way too giddy over men being witch-hunted over social justice faggotry.
Feminism was his golem and his golem turned against him. No shit we're giddy
He might deserve it, but this shit is only going to get worse and will absolutely have an effect on everyone else. Yeah, fuck that asshole, but we shouldn't be urging this garbage on.
It'll eventually peter out. These fucks are too busy devouring each other and turning anyone except the truly idiotic and spineless against them, and even those guys are getting sick of SJW shit. Sure, if Hilary could have come in and fucked up with Russia, this mess would have ended by now with the constant reminder that a woman president isn't a guaranteed utopia, but even with Trump as a villain to unite against, they're going to destroy themselves sooner rather than later.