NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
JL Unlimited

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by JL Unlimited » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:24 pm

sigh wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:44 pm
What the fuck happened to Archie Andrews?
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:41 pm

sigh wrote:
Looking at how far whoever draws her went to remove every feminine feature from her, the comparison isn't even as far of a stretch as I thought.
Spoil that shit!
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:51 pm

JL Unlimited wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:24 pm
sigh wrote:
What the fuck happened to Archie Andrews?
He caught a case of Down's Syndrome.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:55 pm

That's supposed to be a girl? So women now strive to be men, is that it? Freud was right.
お前はもう死んでいる。

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:43 pm

The "burn it all" shit is Goonspeak.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:29 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:55 pm
That's supposed to be a girl? So women now strive to be men, is that it? Freud was right.
It's just a case of a fucking awful "artist" who was hired for peanuts by Marlel, had only a webcomic as experience and was hired because her friend the writer Ryan North said he wanted to work with her.
Nepotism "yay"!
-All fanbases are shit

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:33 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:13 am
Ze Googles did nothing... she must be one of the saddest existences under the earth, nobody cares about her non-camgirl stuff. You guys even mentioning her was probably more than anyone has done in years.

Interestingly enough, her design stuff isn't too bad, it sure is a miracle in comparison to what April sells, Googles might possess some skills besides shaking her ass: https://society6.com/product/to-africa- ... p42a55v412
https://society6.com/product/snake-oil2 ... p30a27v199

http://i.imgur.com/zQLBCda.jpg
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

David Penelope

Post by David Penelope » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:29 am

I do not care how you people feel to insult me or mock me. You are all losers afraid to live your own lives so you hide behind your avatars and cartoon pictures spreading malice with your finger tips through your keyboards. You are all the filth that gets washed away into the gutter with a water hose. Worthless people that tourment youtubers just to justify your meaningless lives.

I'm tired of the pettiness and abuse you people spread about people whom you do not know personally. If you don't like Noah don't watch him simple as that. If you don't like any of the people you're here to make fun of simply stop watching them and go on with your lives. You people have nothing better to do than to consort to online bullying for people just trying to get by with their lives and to top it off you take pride in it as though it's some badge of honor to wear. Proud that you've hurt some girl or some guy just trying to make a living by having fun and sharing it with you.

All of you are what this world needs less of. If one of these people committed suicide because of you I doubt any of you would feel pitty or sympathy for them even when you know that you played a hand in their self destruction. It is okay because at the end of the day you only have yourselves to live with. Tell yourself it's not your fault that you caused this person such misery and that your posting about them daily had no effect on their self esteem or well being. You people don't care you're demons. Demonic Godless people who have no value for the pain and suffering others go through. You take pleasure int he pain of others and so be it shall may it one day happen to you.

This will be my last posting on here. If you decide to copy and past my name and write further messages as you people chose to before it will not be me. I'm done. I AM DONE! May you all rot in the hell you've made for yourselves.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:42 am

David Penelope wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:29 am
I do not care how you people feel to insult me or mock me. You are all losers afraid to live your own lives so you hide behind your avatars and cartoon pictures spreading malice with your finger tips through your keyboards. You are all the filth that gets washed away into the gutter with a water hose. Worthless people that tourment youtubers just to justify your meaningless lives.

I'm tired of the pettiness and abuse you people spread about people whom you do not know personally. If you don't like Noah don't watch him simple as that. If you don't like any of the people you're here to make fun of simply stop watching them and go on with your lives. You people have nothing better to do than to consort to online bullying for people just trying to get by with their lives and to top it off you take pride in it as though it's some badge of honor to wear. Proud that you've hurt some girl or some guy just trying to make a living by having fun and sharing it with you.

All of you are what this world needs less of. If one of these people committed suicide because of you I doubt any of you would feel pitty or sympathy for them even when you know that you played a hand in their self destruction. It is okay because at the end of the day you only have yourselves to live with. Tell yourself it's not your fault that you caused this person such misery and that your posting about them daily had no effect on their self esteem or well being. You people don't care you're demons. Demonic Godless people who have no value for the pain and suffering others go through. You take pleasure int he pain of others and so be it shall may it one day happen to you.

This will be my last posting on here. If you decide to copy and past my name and write further messages as you people chose to before it will not be me. I'm done. I AM DONE! May you all rot in the hell you've made for yourselves.
Don't let the door hit you on the ass, tryhard
-All fanbases are shit

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:39 am

Let's just see if this really is the last post. I remain unconvinced.

BTW taking money and giving very little or nothing back isn't the same as just wanting to share fun times with fans. Once you accept money, you have obligations. That's the first step in adulthood. Spooners broke his leg on the first hurdle there and refuses to crawl off the field.

Anyway... Nostalgia Chick... Is dumb... Because... She is... A stupid liberal bitch?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome