NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Poonoo » Sat May 27, 2017 12:19 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri May 26, 2017 2:59 pm
Polanski didn't serve his time, that's the whole point. He got wind the judge was going to dismiss the DA's plea recommendation and give him jail time so he fled the jurisdiction. Hollywood keeps enabling him because, even though he drugged and raped a teenage girl and is a fugitive from justice, he makes good movies so it's somehow okay.
Because Hollywood is allegedly full of pedo's, so they probably endorse this and have done it themselves. They even got child prostitution decriminalised, making it easier for them to get away with it (though not completely legal like some think).
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat May 27, 2017 4:46 am

Well, just look at the shit that Dan Schneider manages to pull off, and you'll start believing in things about Pedowood.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Sun May 28, 2017 5:12 am

Don't think this ever got posted in full until now.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun May 28, 2017 7:39 am

It's like lyndsey saw one to many truth campaigns, the ones a few years ago that were about smoking and made that her whole doc.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

drisko

Post by drisko » Sun May 28, 2017 9:44 am

Osterzone wrote:
Sun May 28, 2017 5:12 am

Don't think this ever got posted in full until now.
We've been looking for the full thing for ages now.

I skipped around, didn't really watch the whole thing, but it is a way more even sided thing than the Lindsey of today would make. The part that I found interesting was about the idea of women possibly needing 'after care' which I've only ever heard of as a BDSM thing but makes sense with abortions. In this, Lindsey points out that only Christian pro-life groups offer counselling for women who've had abortions, and when she tries to ask the clinic about how they handle it, she records her phone call where she just gets transferred from department to department. Afterwards she goes to one of those meetings and the people running it aren't villainised, they're allowed to speak openly about how they feel on the topic.

One thing I actually like is that she lets these people speak for themselves. There's a rape victim who talks about what happened to her and Lindsey stays quiet through the whole story. Afterwards she does talk, to a pro-life crowd, and it's not about how evil they are or how they need to stop. She starts crying as she talks about how she wanted to find the kid a family so she didn't have to go through with it but couldn't. Also, the father wasn't Bargo but it was an Indian guy. He shows up near the end, talking about how he envisioned the daughter looking like Lindsey, so Lindsey threw in old videos of herself as a kid, but it didn't feel self-indulgent, more like it was there to empathise with the Dad and give you an idea of what he was picturing.

I think the saddest thing is realising she would never make a video like this again. It's heartfelt and honest, it's not afraid of showing the other side as people, and it lets other people speak and tell their own stories. Now that she's gone full SJW, if Lindsey had another abortion documentary, it'd just be about making conservatives look as evil as possible.

sigh

Post by sigh » Sun May 28, 2017 5:13 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri May 26, 2017 3:47 pm
He probably didn't even make Sucker Punch a misogynistic tool of evil on purpose, but you know how SJWs latch onto the tiniest possibility to indulge in drama.
As far as I read into the criticism about it, the problem was exactly that Snyder would say that this is about Empowering women, but as I said earlier, he wasn't really capable of carrying it. Made it needlesly convoluted and it didn't work. The critics on the other hand would accuse him of explointing the empowering motive just for male gaze, that it wasn't really about empowerment as it just was a sexy babes with phalic weapon male fantasy kind off thing and it was exactly the opposite of empowerment.
I remember that team snob for some time was giving shit Benzaie for liking this movie. Jillian had a discussion with him at some point, and after that they would mention it a couple of times saying how dumb Bezaie is for liking it and how much is he reaching.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun May 28, 2017 9:49 pm

Snyder convinced himself his meaningless dreck had some kind of artistic statement. The man has no talent for original storytelling. All his good films are adaptations.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Mon May 29, 2017 12:02 am

Poonoo wrote:
Sat May 27, 2017 12:19 am
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Polanski didn't serve his time, that's the whole point. He got wind the judge was going to dismiss the DA's plea recommendation and give him jail time so he fled the jurisdiction. Hollywood keeps enabling him because, even though he drugged and raped a teenage girl and is a fugitive from justice, he makes good movies so it's somehow okay.
Because Hollywood is allegedly full of pedo's, so they probably endorse this and have done it themselves. They even got child prostitution decriminalised, making it easier for them to get away with it (though not completely legal like some think).
I was under the impression that the only thing they did was make it so the child wasn't guilty of a crime, on the logic that they were basically a victim to begin with and slapping them with a felony charge on top of that was just plain screwed up. Soliciting sex from a child is still completely illegal.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon May 29, 2017 1:07 am

Just Some Random Guy wrote:
Mon May 29, 2017 12:02 am
I was under the impression that the only thing they did was make it so the child wasn't guilty of a crime, on the logic that they were basically a victim to begin with and slapping them with a felony charge on top of that was just plain screwed up. Soliciting sex from a child is still completely illegal.
It does make sense, but it also opens the way for the argument that "how it is illegal to buy somthing, but not to sell it?", which is already used in places like Sweden when dealing with non-child prostitution.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon May 29, 2017 1:33 am

Just Some Random Guy wrote:
Mon May 29, 2017 12:02 am
Poonoo wrote:
Sat May 27, 2017 12:19 am
Keith Chegwin wrote:
I've mentioned that in another thread and you are right, but prosecuting a pimp is going to be harder without the testimony of the child who is dependant on them to live. They will most likely shut up for the money, leading to less convictions anyway.

This video covers it well.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.