Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Rapeculture

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Rapeculture » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:04 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:54 am
Rapeculture wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:18 am
I was a contributor on TGWTG for a bit, until I realized they were completely autistic.
Well that just came out of nowhere...

What else, Kugel turns out to be tranny? Or is Poonoo in the drug trafficking bussiness? Some other bombs that will turn this thread into Lupa thread in a second?
Speaking of Lupa, she actually owns this forum. That's why there are so many "Lupa is hot" posts around here. :lol:
pibbs wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:52 am
I was actually in the film/video industry. Nothing really sexy. A few years working on nationally aired commercials some info mercials. Some corporate training video shit.
I have all the equipment and a few ideas for a show.
Jus currently kinda lazy.
If you ever start making vids, I'd definitely be up for watching them, sir.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:11 am

Rapeculture wrote:

I was a contributor on TGWTG for a bit, until I realized they were completely autistic. It took the better part of a year for that to happen, though. A fact of which I'm deeply ashamed. Hanging out with Sean Fausz woke me up.
What'd did hanging out with Sean Fausz involve? Sitting on the couch, watching TV and snacking on double bacon cheeseburgers with donuts for buns while he tried to move his arms as little as possible to get the food to his mouth?

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:37 am

Rapeculture wrote:
pibbs wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:12 am
Rapeculture wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:03 am

She's probably been on a lot of benders in her life. This is just one of those rare occasions where she's been caught by the cops doing so. She once told me that her favorite drink was Jameson. Really, that tells you all you need to know.
You knew her?
I was a contributor on TGWTG for a bit, until I realized they were completely autistic. It took the better part of a year for that to happen, though. A fact of which I'm deeply ashamed. Hanging out with Sean Fausz woke me up.

I spoke with Lindsay a few times. I wouldn't say we had a bonding or some shit, but I recognize her relationship with alcohol. It's like my own, but she takes it to the next level, the level that gets you fucked in the ass by law enforcement.
I'm going to find out who you are, I have footage to prove I am working on it:

phpBB [video]
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:38 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:11 am
Rapeculture wrote:

What'd did hanging out with Sean Fausz involve? Sitting on the couch, watching TV and snacking on double bacon cheeseburgers with donuts for buns while he tried to move his arms as little as possible to get the food to his mouth?
I would guess driving him to the hos pital every time he had a heart attack from eating like the fat fucking freak food eating fetishist Sean is
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:38 am

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:37 am
Rapeculture wrote:
pibbs wrote:

You knew her?

I spoke with Lindsay a few times. I wouldn't say we had a bonding or some shit, but I recognize her relationship with alcohol. It's like my own, but she takes it to the next level, the level that gets you fucked in the ass by law enforcement.

phpBB [video]
Might help if there was a DHI 1.0 archive to look up
-All fanbases are shit

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:24 am

Poonoo wrote:
Rapeculture wrote:
pibbs wrote:

You knew her?

phpBB [video]
This is why I fucking love you, mate. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Guest wrote:
First time we hung out, it was at some pizza place. He let me know about the Kickassia movie before it was public knowledge. We went to see Hot Tub Time Machine too. He ate enough food to kill 3 men of average height and weight.
Charlar wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:38 am
I was in the INDB believe it or not. People were just THAT angry at me, at the time.
rabidtictac wrote:

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:49 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:24 am
Poonoo wrote:
Rapeculture wrote:

phpBB [video]
This is why I fucking love you, mate. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Guest wrote:
First time we hung out, it was at some pizza place. He let me know about the Kickassia movie before it was public knowledge. We went to see Hot Tub Time Machine too. He ate enough food to kill 3 men of average height and weight.
Charlar wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:38 am
I was in the INDB believe it or not. People were just THAT angry at me, at the time.
Eh it doesn't matter to me because like you said you changed since then, on the other if you started acting like that i'd skin you fater thab MovieBlob can say something dumb :lol:
-All fanbases are shit

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:03 am

Charlar wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:49 am
Eh it doesn't matter to me because like you said you changed since then, on the other if you started acting like that i'd skin you fater thab MovieBlob can say something dumb :lol:
I honestly didn't think I was that spergy, but it's been goddamn ages ago so it's hard to say. :lol:

If I ever start to resemble Movieblob, holy fuck, you can just stick a gun to my head and pull that trigger with extreme prejudice. No one would blame you, myself included!
rabidtictac wrote:

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:22 am

I don't understand. What were people mad about? That you were a part of TGWTG?
If you weren't a douchebag then why?

Cuckson

Post by Cuckson » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:26 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:03 am
Charlar wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:49 am
I honestly didn't think I was that spergy, but it's been goddamn ages ago so it's hard to say. :lol:

If I ever start to resemble Movieblob, holy fuck, you can just stick a gun to my head and pull that trigger with extreme prejudice. No one would blame you, myself included!
Give us a hint man, what did you review?