NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:46 pm

I hate Skep and WigOnHead more and more by the day.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:21 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:46 pm
I hate Skep and WigOnHead more and more by the day.
Now that I know Shoe hangs with the likes of NCunt... I'm just not fapping to her anymore... she's lost my semen soaked shirts stuffed to the bottom of the hamper. I thought she was special.

On a serious note, anyone ever noticed how fat Shoe''s man friend is?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:31 pm

Who Skep? Yeah, he's getting fatter every time I see him. One Halloween video Wig made showed Skep eating chocolate bars by the fist full.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:34 pm

They all turn into spurdo of spardon in the end.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:41 pm

You're telling me that Jim, of all people, is gonna scrap a video on an SJW film student who bitches about power structures, neo-Nazis, and problematic jokes!?

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:45 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:44 pm
29:00 for why Linkara Dindu Nuffin.

I don't blame them for thinking that. They think he is just an aspie who doesn't know any better and isn't a bad person, and when I made those reviews I thought the same thing. Then Ben and MisterShow on here told me more about him, and how he used people as stepping stones to greater fame and lied on a stream about being busy with college to the people doing Crossoverlord when he was actually on TGWTG full time.

This is why Metokur needs to bring out the big guns with Linkara. He needs to bring up the shit with Crossoverlord if he knows about it, Liz needs to dish out something outlining why he is a dick and he needs to find examples of his reviews where he gets very fucking personal against authors like he does with Frank Miller. Because if he just laughs at him for the cockslut thing and mocks him for being an uptight idiot people won't like the video.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:53 pm

The secret cockslut thing is just the icing on the cake because he most likely treated Liz shittily due to needing to hide her past from everyone. I mean, just the "she's a real woman" thing and taking swimsuit pics to post online to prove he's not gay show what a dick he is. :D

People made offhand comments about Liz being a man from the start. He could have easily come out openly with it (doesn't sound like Liz had a problem with admitting she used to be a man) and most likely everyone would have moved on or been supportive. He's such an arrogant, unoriginal, thieving cunt and he treats other people like shit as well.

There's a reason he and Iron Liz aren't together today and I seriously doubt he was the one who broke it off.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:20 am

I thought he was making a video for multiples CA people who don't deserve their own videos but he still wants to talk about? She probably will be in that one
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:23 am

Reminder that Cocslut said he wanted to beat up "old man recovering from chemotherapy" Frank Miller because DC comics have employed him again. Frank Miller who is much less crazy than before.
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:48 am

TBF, All-Star Batman is so awful chemotherapy ass-whooping is kind of warranted.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.