Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 25, 2017 6:14 am

Stay classy with your bantz, guiz.
sigh wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 11:38 pm
Don't underestimate him, I can see him changing it into Social Justice League, and all his fans will eat that shit up. At least some good publicity for WB, but probably You're right and He won't contribute shit.
When the Virtue Signal shines in the sky, the Social Justice League assembles to fend off the evil Trumpseid from the planet Partiarchiopolos! Can they stop Grampa Goodness and his Male Rapists?!

Though I bet that won't be nearly as lulzy as when Marvel decides to adapt the "Captain America was actually a Nazi all along" storyline to their cinematic universe.
Or really any recent development. The DC movies might be cursed by bad directors, but Marvel's source material itself is complete cancer.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

drisko

Post by drisko » Thu May 25, 2017 12:19 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu May 25, 2017 3:32 am
The poor girl lived with seven siblings and step-siblings. Her parents were never around; both were too busy fucking around in Hollywood. She probably got no attention at all, especially when she needed it the most.
I honestly feel bad for her.
I agree, to me there are certain lines you don't cross and when someone recently dies, or one of their loved ones dies, you back off for a little bit. For all the shit we give them, if Genna said TB died of cancer, I wouldn't be making jokes about either of them for a few days out of respect. To me that's just a thing you do.

To most liberals though, that's the time of opportunity.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Thu May 25, 2017 1:23 pm

I think the daughter's situation is way different than a grown ass man who's shown time and again what a cunt he is.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu May 25, 2017 8:34 pm

TotalBitchfit has told other people to die of cancer, so I think he's earned a shitting, even post-death. To say nothing of him being an egotistical asshole in general, who is too thin-skinned to handle the internet, but too much of an attention whore to stop googling himself/shitposting about himself online.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Thu May 25, 2017 9:08 pm

What exactly has Zack Snyder done apart from make some dumb popcorn films of varying quality to deserve the shit he gets? Bryan Singer is a hit and miss director also and allegedly a pedophile I hear nothing being said about him by these people?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 25, 2017 9:18 pm

It's probably just comic fans getting triggered too hard. Typical fandom overreaction, really.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Thu May 25, 2017 9:24 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu May 25, 2017 9:18 pm
It's probably just comic fans getting triggered too hard. Typical fandom overreaction, really.
Makes sense. Joel Schumacher is still the Bat nipples guy even though he's made films like the A Time to Kill, Lost Boys and Falling Down.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu May 25, 2017 9:28 pm

And Phone Booth
Actually, Batman aside, he's a pretty good director
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Thu May 25, 2017 10:36 pm

TGWTG: But Muh Bat Credit Card!
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu May 25, 2017 10:55 pm

I'm usually pretty callous about these things (I laughed when someone made a joke to Patton Oswalt about his dead wife after Oswalt went SJW on James Rolfe), but I can totally understand how that girl felt.
And yes, Snyder is a saint compared to Bryan "I'm a pedo and above the law" Singer.
お前はもう死んでいる。