NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:08 pm

He was well on his way to Trannydom when that accident happened. It was shortly before he came out as Caitlyn and his transition had been documented over a year before that.

But it is fucked up that a guy who was clearly fucking with his phone while driving and killed someone gets the whole issue thrown out once he joins the protected class.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:04 am

He was already part of the protected class, being a rich celebrity.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:55 pm

So Lindsay is doing a whole series of transformers themed videos called "The Problem of Lady Robots: Feminist Theory" that sounds like some of the worst things to ever be inflicted on youtube.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:54 pm

The war for feminism is fought in merch-driven cartoon shows for little boys about transforming robots. Never forget that.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Chippah

Post by Chippah » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:57 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:55 pm
So Lindsay is doing a whole series of transformers themed videos called "The Problem of Lady Robots: Feminist Theory" that sounds like some of the worst things to ever be inflicted on youtube.
I saw this pop up in my suggested videos feed and let out such an audible groan at work someone asked what was up. She's also ballooning up.

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:24 pm

Chippah wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:57 pm
Guest wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:55 pm
I saw this pop up in my suggested videos feed and let out such an audible groan at work someone asked what was up. She's also ballooning up.
Classic SWPL cuck wife. I wonder how long until she decides to take the Laci route?

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:09 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:54 pm
The war for feminism is fought in merch-driven cartoon shows for little boys about transforming robots. Never forget that.
A show from thirty years ago at that. Of course, she did a critique of a black-face cartoon Coal Black that's almost a century old. Culturally critiquing old media isn't low hanging fruit, it's pickup fruit up off the ground.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:04 pm

Only Lindsay could make me want to defend Michael fucking Bay!
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:08 pm

Criticizing Transformers is essentially criticizing China. Transformers is essentially tailor made for the Chinese market. Fuck, if we could break into the Arabian market you'd see less homosexuality and women in Hollywood blockbusters.

Movies suck today because Hollywood is selling complete junk food and the Indy scene is akin to eating a vegan hotdog.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:59 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:08 pm
Fuck, if we could break into the Arabian market you'd see less homosexuality and women in Hollywood blockbusters.
It would never happen because it's not profitable. Hollywood wants China because the Chinese businessmen have a lot of money, and there are a lot of Chinamen all of whom have enough disposable income to go and watch American films, which they enjoy doing because censorship is so heavy in China that most Chinese made films end up being boring documentaries. With Arabs, yeah you've got rich Arabs like the Saudis to fund the movies but you don't have the steady stream of suckers to actually go and see them because more often than not they're getting blown up.

Besides, we've already pretty much seen what kind of effect an entry into the Arabian market would have. No criticism of Islam + 'muh objectification' which entails that women be covered up.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.