NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:03 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:50 pm
I'd still bang lindsay but she needs to work on getting rid of her gut. That alcohol fat isn't helping her body any.
She used to look alright but she was also part of Channel Awesome. Nobody should touch anything that came crawling out of that degenerate pit with a 10 foot pole :lol:

drisko

Post by drisko » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:50 am

I know they say don't stick your dick in crazy but I am so fucking curious as to how crazy they got. Like, does Lindsay start crying and screaming out 'please daddy' once you're in? Elise probably demands being on top because that's more empowering, Lupa likely just lies there and lets it happen.

It's less about getting off and more about solving the mystery.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:29 pm

wildmage wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:41 pm
I like that answer, we need more lawyer guests in the forums. But my question comes around the practical rather than the emotional. The widespread idea is that rape is about power and overpowering a victim so that penetration doesn't even matter in the act. But why would you risk it if you did not get a satisfaction in return?

My question would be, how can a woman rape another woman while she herself cumming in the act since cum is the first goal of a serial rapist.
Same guy as before and, yeah, no. I'll spare you the full dissertation, but if getting off was the only reason, there are much faster, easier and safer ways. They'd just masturbate, or get toys, or hire someone, or use tinder, etc.

Same token, and same argument, you wouldn't know what the term 'cop a feel' meant if it wasn't a thing, and there'd be no practical reason for anyone to do it by that same logic.

Aside from stuff like spur of the moment stupidity, usually while drunk (and you won't find a stronger opponent to the diminished capacity defense than I am. Both sexes, btw) you're usually going to find that there's something else going on, even if it's just being pissed off or truly abject stupidity. Again, I'll spare a rant here, but 'satisfaction' as you said means fulfilling a need, and a need to get off isn't the one people will have, though being sexually frustrated can obviously play into it.

Bottom line: The line of thought here is ultimately demanding that irrational behavior fit into a rational mindset. I'm an eternal pragmatist, and I'll tell you right now that the practical answer is to stop looking for one. It's honestly like trying to serve soup with a slotted spoon. It's just not the right tool for the job. If you insist on it, it's just not going to work and the harder you try, the more of a mess you'll make and the more people will give you strange looks.

sigh

Post by sigh » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:13 am

https://www.patreon.com/loosecanon
I guess people start noticing how much she was making so she hid it.
Last time I checked she was at 6854$, probably she got to 7k and then hidden it or got to the highest goal and just doesn't need more.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:34 pm

sigh wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:13 am
Last time I checked she was at 6854$, probably she got to 7k and then hidden it or got to the highest goal and just doesn't need more.
She was over 10k, enough to hire someone full time I believe.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:36 am

sigh wrote:
Typical dirtbag, have to hide the amount of cash you rake in or people won't give you more if they know you are doing fine.

That's why I don't give a shit about their whiningt about the adpocolypse. You were making enough money on patreon to get by and you have to hide it so you can keep crying poor.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:42 am

Poonoo wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:36 am
sigh wrote:
Typical dirtbag, have to hide the amount of cash you rake in or people won't give you more if they know you are doing fine.
Well, people were giving her more money. Her Patreon was going up and up and up, with some of the biggest increases in money occurring in the last month or two (it went up by nearly $1,000 in October). It doesn't make any sense to hide the amount to try to keep people donating because people were still donating. Which means she's really dumb for hiding it to keep people donating, or she had some other reason for it.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:03 am

Just Some Random Guy wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:42 am
Poonoo wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:36 am
sigh wrote:
Well, people were giving her more money. Her Patreon was going up and up and up, with some of the biggest increases in money occurring in the last month or two (it went up by nearly $1,000 in October). It doesn't make any sense to hide the amount to try to keep people donating because people were still donating. Which means she's really dumb for hiding it to keep people donating, or she had some other reason for it.
She probably knows that eventually it will get high enough where no one will donate. Look what happened to Classic Game Room, he got up to 10k but started dropping a bit back to just under 9k before he hid it.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:06 am

The more money they get, the more greedy and dishonest they become. It's like poetry.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

drisko

Post by drisko » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:37 am

She could use that money to make another documentary or even try her hand at finally making an original movie. But she knows it'd only be a step above a CA special.