NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
drisko

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by drisko » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:55 am

I believe her about growing up with alcoholic parents, maybe having a not-so-great upbringing but I highly doubt it was that bad. Apparently she went to China and thought of it as "no big deal". I remember her whining about Jurassic World, defending Bryce Dallas Howard's character by saying the kids' mother forced the boys onto her. Except that the kids are clearly from a northern state since it was snowing and the park is clearly in the tropics, so this had to be an expensive trip. Also, it's mentioned that everything was arranged previously, but Howard dropped the kids off on her secretary so she could focus on work.

Of course, Lindsay didn't realise this because to her, flying to the other side of the planet is "no big deal" so why would other people think it was?

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:02 am

That's funny, I just logged into this forum I haven't been to in years today and I find a message from one of the mods white knighting NChick at me over that review.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:00 am

Linday is the reason the Chinese chucked all their baby girls into the river.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:34 am

Likely annoyed her family with her vague "I want to do arts" bullshit, still in college after getting two useless degrees, working on getting the third, lives with some spineless cuckold. Yeah, all checks out in the useless bitch bingo. Total waste of space and effort to raise a shit like that.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:08 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:00 am
Linday is the reason the Chinese chucked all their baby girls into the river.
Retroactively?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Audio

Post by Audio » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:54 am

drisko wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:55 am
I believe her about growing up with alcoholic parents, maybe having a not-so-great upbringing but I highly doubt it was that bad. Apparently she went to China and thought of it as "no big deal". I remember her whining about Jurassic World, defending Bryce Dallas Howard's character by saying the kids' mother forced the boys onto her. Except that the kids are clearly from a northern state since it was snowing and the park is clearly in the tropics, so this had to be an expensive trip. Also, it's mentioned that everything was arranged previously, but Howard dropped the kids off on her secretary so she could focus on work.

Of course, Lindsay didn't realise this because to her, flying to the other side of the planet is "no big deal" so why would other people think it was?

That blog was pretty interesting even todd the cuck in the shadows was in the comments defending her right to say the word retarded. I bet Lindsay finds this link the blog would probably be deleted pretty quickly.

sigh

Post by sigh » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:29 pm

That was an interesting read, but with her own words she was young and stupid then. Though it is interesting what did make her as woke as she is now. I presume getting useless degrees and hitting the wall of real life in the film industry made her less optimistic. I still don't believe that she believes anything she spouts, I still think she does that only to achieve something. I don't know what, but there is a distinction within SJW types between those who actually believe in these and those who use it to advance themselves, and I would always put her in that category. No matter what she does I cannot believe her sincerity.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:08 pm

Listen and believe, man. Listen and believe.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

drisko

Post by drisko » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:51 am

So Lindsay remembered she was doing this thing and decided to continue talking about feminism... for a little bit, this is mostly about the protagonists being whiny assholes. Somehow, that's sexist against men, because it 'reinforces a stereotype' or something. Basically she chickened out on talking about feminism in these movies and decided to try and side step as much as she could.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:13 pm

Troll's remorse? Is she trying to leave her curry dick and femshit phase behind and slowly transform into white wife life? She needs her new husband as a paypig for her massive college dept after all.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!