NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Pope Corky III

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Pope Corky III » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:30 pm

I want timestamps of the "thinly veiled jabs in the mad max ep."
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

wat

Post by wat » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:31 pm

She's engaged and still roommates with her ex? WTF is wrong with people? And Todd is the definition of a cuck. The guy is embarrassing the other day he was complaining about that Kimmy show on netflix was making fun of SJW.

wat

Post by wat » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:32 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:30 pm
My guess is when he made fun of a girls being obsessed with Tom Hardy. Lindsay is like in love with Tom Hardy.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:45 pm

wat wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:32 pm
Pope Corky III wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:30 pm
My guess is when he made fun of a girls being obsessed with Tom Hardy. Lindsay is like in love with Tom Hardy.
Maybe she shouldn't act like a teenage girl when talking about him and not get salty at something that probably wasn't aimed at her.

As for the writing she hated, it was probably one jab where he called her "an activist for everything" in one big crossover they did. I can't remember the video, though I remember in the Ferngully one where he took shots at her being a turbo liberal as well but it was light hearted. Though obviously with her being thin skinned now she looks back and takes it seriously.

And lol at her shitty fans. "Doge is clueless about gender and race issues" the fucker yells at dumb kids movies from the 80s and 90s. Everything is about this shit to them.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:46 pm

Joe Roscoe wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:24 pm
Apparently Lindsay is burning some bridges with Doge now

http://i.imgur.com/RhyN54F.jpg

Also confirms Todd in the Shadows may as well be Todd in the Cuck

Doge. Not the hero we expected, but the one Lindsay needs right now.
:lol:

Of course, most of her remaining fans are shitlib SJWs anyways, so sadly her going off on Doge with overblown cries of muh soggy knees probably won't alienate many of them. Still, it's amazing how ungrateful and unprofessional she is. She wouldn't have a fraction of her current audience if Doge hadn't given her that "Nostalgia Chick" job and the exposure that came with it.

And the online atmosphere became "suddenly very antagonistic" about a year ago? Gee, I wonder why? Might it be because that was when you and Todd decided to start really slinging the political shit on twitter and Todd tried to use Jewwario's corpse as a shield in an argument with a gamergater? Nah, I'm sure the atmosphere just mysteriously transformed overnight.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:57 pm

I go back and forth and which nobody is the worst. But she, Movie Bob, and Spoony are probably in my top three. All of them are totally worthless, and the world would be a better place without them.
And yes, she is a despicable ingrate that owes everything to Doge Walker for mistakenly choosing her instead of MarzGurl as Nostalgia Chick.
お前はもう死んでいる。

drisko

Post by drisko » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:36 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:57 pm
I go back and forth and which nobody is the worst. But she, Movie Bob, and Spoony are probably in my top three. All of them are totally worthless, and the world would be a better place without them.
And yes, she is a despicable ingrate that owes everything to Doge Walker for mistakenly choosing her instead of MarzGurl as Nostalgia Chick.
One of the main things that's always bothered me about her is she won a contest for a job she's repeatedly admitted she had no interest in from the start. The purpose of the NChick was to be someone who grew up on girly things and could review them as someone who had knowledge about those shows/movies. Except Lindsay didn't watch that shit growing up, aside from a few movies. And when she won, she knew the runner ups were going to be given a place on the site too so she easily could have just declined the job and did her own thing on the site. Within a year, the entire point of the character was thrown out the window.

If she didn't want to do it, she should have just told Doge to hire someone else and let her just post on the site as Lindsay. But of course that wouldn't have given her as many hits and fans, so she kept the name until she realised it wasn't as helpful as it used to be and quit TGWTG.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:26 am

That twitter exchange just proves why the title of this thread is what it is.

What a fucking cunt.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:45 am

Michaud and the Walkers fucked up bad by ever hiring women. Almost all the biggest TGWTG drama came from ladies and transpeople.

Whybother

Post by Whybother » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:54 am

Giant, ever-bloating, raging cunt. Milked all the money she could from the site and being associated with Doge, and immediately bailed when the money started to go down and started talking shit. She had no problem being the drunken website slut stereotype until she leached enough fame to sustain herself and then suddenly gets offended.