Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
pibbs

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by pibbs » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:29 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:51 pm
Pumpkin Man wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:50 pm
Add in Linkara's fiancee and you've got Ghostbusters 2016!
I think you just won the thread.

sigh

Post by sigh » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:01 am

I just spend a week living off the relatives I hate with a fiery passion. I think I should go and tell the internet how much I hate them.
When exactly did she stopped being white?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:31 am

Who the fuck cares if they are white, you racist cunt.

PassTheRemote
Goon

Post by PassTheRemote » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:33 am

Fuck off Lindsay.

If her relatives in TN are as toxic as she implies, then she should just not associate with them anymore. But they're not, most likely. They just have different opinions than her, but she's been so sheltered she can't accept that. Seriously, she spent just a week with family, and she could not just grin and bear it? She had to post on the internet how her dislike being in the company of family? I hope her family does not know about her social media.

Here's the question, if shit hit the fan, and she was without a job and without a home, would her family let her stay till she got back on her feet? If the answer is yes, she should stop her whining, and should be thankful. I know enough people who would answer that question no.

drisko

Post by drisko » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:46 am

Her white relatives, as opposed to her non-white relatives? You know that if she had a drop of any other blood in her she would milk that shit so she could do videos on racism and shit.

As to the question, I'd say yes since she's never mentioned any issues with them aside from them being alcoholics, but would she want to stay with them? She'd likely go to Todd first.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:36 am

sigh wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:01 am
I just spend a week living off the relatives I hate with a fiery passion. I think I should go and tell the internet how much I hate them.
When exactly did she stopped being white?
When did Lindsay become the white version of Uncle Ruckus?

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Chippah

Post by Chippah » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:20 pm

Just burn it all? What does that even mean? Burn her relatives alive?

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:30 pm

>*white*
Was anyone else momentarily confused? At first I thought she was implying they aren't white but then I realized she's emphasizing they're white. Anyway, it's pretty funny that someone as pale as her is whining about her relatives being white. She could've said "my *right-wing* relatives" but instead she decided to be racist against her own kind for no reason.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:48 pm

How fucking dare her relatives be white. The nerve!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

David Penelope

Post by David Penelope » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:02 pm

The racism that spews from you people is not the slightest bit surprising. I would like to personally apologize to anyone that has come before this website by chance and has read the disgusting things these weak minded people write here. They are people that live miserable lives and do poorly in social situations. The ones that hate a party because they never could get invited to one. These are the same people you'll find at this website. Many of these people if not all of them live in white suburban areas where they've been sheltered all their lives. The closest they've come to meeting anyone of another ethnicity is the television. So please excuse these weak minded anti social people that can only gather together on the internet to share their opinions.