TheMysteriousMrEnter

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
sigh

Re: TheMysteriousMrEnter

Post by sigh » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:12 pm

AlexJowski wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:42 pm
The problem I have with him is generally the problem I have with a huge number of YouTube "critics." If you hate something so much, why are you watching it then?
Because people are addicted to having their opinions validated by others. Thanks to the internet it became so easy and the instant gratification you can get out of it is hard to resist, whatever your opinions or emotions are you are sure you can find someone or some site that thinks exactly like you.

I probably keep harping on her to much, but still. Look at how Lupa is acting out every thing that she doesn't like in a show she watches/comments she receives. A quick tweet with a quote from a scene, description of one or a screencaped comment. Mostly things that she doesn't like/ approve of. If she was doing it for any of her reviews, whatever, but she is not, sometimes if something goes beyond what she is comfortable with, than she will do a 'manic episode' on it but in most cases she will go and bitch about it on twitter. People want to listen to her opinions/feelings so she has an audience for it at least. Which probably fuels her need for watching stuff that she doesn't like.
AlexJowski wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:42 pm
Pretty sure the "angry critic watches shitty things" kahntent genre has moved on.
As long as I do think, the 'Angry Reviewer' market is saturated and there is no place for more cringy gimmicky reviewers, I still am fairly sure, the audience that they gathered isn't going anywhere. The next fad the Drama channels achieved the same status. Only niche that, for some strange reason cannot die are Reaction Videos and I do think this is the future for Angry Reviewers.

AlexJowski

Post by AlexJowski » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:08 pm

It takes me just a few seconds to say "I don't like the show Teen Titans Go." That's my opinion, clearly stated. There's no confusion.

Mr. Enter, however, is unable to do that. Instead of just simply saying 'I don't like this show," he has to make dozens of the same video about it, whining and being angry the whole time. That's actual autism, an inability to express one's opinion in a socially appropriate way.

ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:49 pm

http://mrenter.deviantart.com/journal/H ... -696028011
only an autistic loser can write so much and saw so little

JohnnyCocksville

Post by JohnnyCocksville » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:16 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:49 pm
http://mrenter.deviantart.com/journal/H ... -696028011
only an autistic loser can write so much and saw so little
And writing a lot with pen and paper makes your hand hurt like no tomorrow.
Fucking what? I mean, sure it gets uncomfortable after a while but it doesn't hurt.

Is he exaggerating or is he really that weak?
But why do I do it?

There's certainly something to be said about aesthetics.

However, aesthetics is not why I do it.
Then maybe leave out the pararaph about aesthetics?
Of course, the downside that everyone brings up - writer's cramp. I don't get writer's cramp.
But uh, in the beginning of the post you said hand writing "hurts like no tomorrow" but... you don't get hurt? WHAT?!

This fucker contradicts himself all over the place, pretty much negating the point of his post.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:39 pm

He just one of those guys who likes the sound of his (inner) voice way too much to be bothered with trivial things like making sense.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:22 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLeeeuzYIts
I have to ask, how does he even have fans? I couldn't get past 3 minutes of this crap

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:23 pm

Internet nobody fans are nasty masochists.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:29 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW9kZ3HdKjg
yep, because Mr enter, knows how 2 run a TV station :roll:

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:04 am

Hey guys, does new Spongebob suck? I don't know because I couldn't tell from Mr. E's videos.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:26 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:04 am
Hey guys, does new Spongebob suck? I don't know because I couldn't tell from Mr. E's videos.
It does from what very little i saw in clips
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes