TheMysteriousMrEnter

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
wildmage

Re: TheMysteriousMrEnter

Post by wildmage » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:37 am

This faggot fell for the "youtube deletes subs from your channel" meme. I'll be....when I thought he couldn't get any more stupid.

I think this is peak narcissism, saying that youtube has targeted you personally for being so awesome that "DA MAN" doesn't want to hear your controversial opinions.

Vid very much related:

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:36 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 10:45 pm
http://www.deviantart.com/journal/fun-681346886

Youtube isn't a job, damn Mr.Enter is really stupid
"Youtube subscriber glitch"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

This is the single most autistic thing I have ever read. How can people still watch this hack? Only an autist would delude themselves into thinking that something else was the issue.

Why do you lose subscribers when you upload, and gain them when you don't? Usually people subscribe when you're not uploading because they've liked your stuff and want to be able to view more of it when it's readily available. Why do they tend to unsubscribe when you do upload? Because they finally realize that you're a hack and give up on you. It's not rocket science, and it's happened to me with so many of the nobodies who have threads on this site. Of course, his autistic mind somehow can't cope with the idea that people get disillusioned with his "reviews", and so there must therefore be some big bad undermining him. "It's just like in one of my cartoons!" Surely, by this point, he must be aware that he's the joke of his own subculture? No one could be that deluded, right?

Right?

AlexJowski

Post by AlexJowski » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:42 pm

He's a terrible, attention-seeking autistic.

The problem I have with him is generally the problem I have with a huge number of YouTube "critics." If you hate something so much, why are you watching it then? So you can make the same shitty sperg comments the last time you watched it? Pretty sure the "angry critic watches shitty things" kahntent genre has moved on.

is the season over?

Post by is the season over? » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:32 pm

The best part is that he's not trying to do the "angry critic" schtick at all, he's actually that autistic

AlexJowski

Post by AlexJowski » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:35 pm

is the season over? wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:32 pm
The best part is that he's not trying to do the "angry critic" schtick at all, he's actually that autistic
That's right. He thinks he's leveling legit criticisms against these things. And it confounds him why Cartoon Network would rather listen to the millions of children that watch their programming instead of the autistic adult on YouTube.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:03 am

I guess people like him can't stand the idea that something they love could not actually be marketed towards them.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:38 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:03 am
I guess people like him can't stand the idea that something they love could not actually be marketed towards them.
That sounds like narcissism. But like the earlier posts say, he's legit autistic, he can't put himself in the place of other people because that's too abstract of a mindset.

He needs his black and white morality, his easily identifiable characters and the ocasional pet the dog moments for a show to appear as it has depth.

Joe Roscoe

Post by Joe Roscoe » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:53 pm

is the season over? wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:32 pm
yeah, this is a guy in one of his Spongebob reviews where during the video, he shows the name of the writers of that Spongebob episode and actually says "these people don't deserve to have jobs" and lead to Enter's stupid fucking fanboys to actually harass those writers on Twitter

ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:28 am

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:53 am

ThatGuy wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:28 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpV0gEolNro
holy crap he sounds drunk
To be fair, you need to be drunk to deal with the shit that is Forbidden Memories. It's still one of the most strangely brutal games out there.

That said, I think it's just typical autistic slurring.