Re: TheMysteriousMrEnter

Post by Vaporwear » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:25 am

JohnnyCocksville wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:16 pm
ThatGuy wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:49 pm
http://mrenter.deviantart.com/journal/H ... -696028011
only an autistic loser can write so much and saw so little
And writing a lot with pen and paper makes your hand hurt like no tomorrow.
Fucking what? I mean, sure it gets uncomfortable after a while but it doesn't hurt.

Is he exaggerating or is he really that weak?
Well I for one haven't written anything more than a couple sentences at a time in years, if not a decade, so I can imagine my hand would cramp up if I tried to write an essay or something, my hand just hasn't been used in that capacity in such a long time.

Anyway fuck Mr.Enter, he's just another youtube reviewer who thinks nitpicking is critiquing, and he does it by nitpicking garbage shows to boot. What, you're telling me that [insert kindergartener's show here] is cheap and sucks? No shit fucker, thanks for pointing that out, you retard.

And he always gets so mad at everything. Why is he so mad at a kid's show, what's wrong with him? And then there's stuff like Family Guy, where he both nitpicks and also virtue signals so fucking hard. He whines about the lack of morals, and it's like, well it's not a show for kids, it doesn't have to have morals, what's wrong with this person that he thinks a show for adults is supposed to be full of valuable life lessons or something dumb like that? No wonder he loves MLP:FiM so much, it's exactly what he loves in cartoons.

And to top it all off his voice is annoying. Fuck this guy.

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:36 pm

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the guy's not talking about writing a few pages in a book, or jotting down notes. He's talking more trying to write a novel or someone who does heavier clerical work, especially taking dictation.

So, yes, it can be that bad. It's surprisingly similar to overusing a hammer, especially what happens the next day. That said, I've never known anyone to actually blow out a muscle, tendons or be unable to use the hand like with a hammer.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:24 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:28 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpV0gEolNro
holy crap he sounds drunk
>This video has been removed by the user.
He really was drunk.

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:21 am

Cuckara wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:24 pm
ThatGuy wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:28 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpV0gEolNro
holy crap he sounds drunk
>This video has been removed by the user.
He really was drunk.
Nah, it's still up:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW9kZ3HdKjg

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:05 pm

The video ThatGuy posted was TheMysteriousMrBrony drunkenly playing Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories.

Kama

Post by Kama » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:17 pm

Man I'm sure that was more entertaining than when he's sober

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:36 pm

suzaku wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:17 pm
Man I'm sure that was more entertaining than when he's sober
It honestly didn't sound a hell of a lot different. Why he chose a game as boring and as much of a slog as Forbidden Memories in the first place is anyone's guess, particularly as he himself didn't even seem to enjoy it very much. It's one of those games which seems like it should be brilliant but in reality is absolutely awful.

Kama

Post by Kama » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:02 pm

I hear it's because it was before the rules made sense, but then again from what I've seen the AI in most yugioh games don't even follow the rules anyways.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:11 pm

I'm pretty sure Forbidden Memories was in development before Kazuki Takahashi had fully figured out how the Yu-Gi-Oh! card game would work. It took him years to figure it out but he didn't want to risk missing his opportunity to cash in so he quickly pumped out a ton of nonsense. That's why the Duelist Kingdom rules are total bullshit.

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:58 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT7lpIo_rwI
Oh good lord, he is talking about the history animation, the guy still can't edit or be interesting