Hairy Knowles and Aint It Cucked News

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
pibbs

Hairy Knowles and Aint It Cucked News

Post by pibbs » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:25 am

Anyone remember Aint It Cool News?
The grandfather of so-called geekdom news on the internet? They were a bit like Channel Awesome but with written articles, starting in the late 90s and were an influence in Hollywood as producers and directors flew his fat ginger ass to parties and live sets for favorable write ups. This included the likes of Peter Jackson during LOTR production and Guillermo Del Toro among others. He, like many CA, also scammed people out of Kickstarter money by not delivering what they promised on a YouTube video series.
Well... Shit has hit the fan.
1) Longtime sponsors of the Alamo Drafthouse FanFest, AICN are pulling out due to a sexual assault accusation by one of its employees.
2) Now Harry Knowles himself is being accused of the same thing.
3) AICN has closed all comments on their website due to feminist backlash. A first for the almost 2 decade old site.
The story. https://www.avclub.com/woman-comes-forw ... 1818695210
I know many of you are asking Who? And so what? Like i said, these fuckers pioneered all the internet nobody shit we see today.
BTW Here's what his ugly ass looks like. A fat ginger neck beard hypocritical SJW.
Last edited by pibbs on Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Harry Knowles and AICN

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:39 am

pibbs wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:25 am
The grandfather of so-called geekdom news on the internet? They were a bit like Channel Awesome but with written articles, starting in the late 90s and were an influence in Hollywood as producers and directors flew his fat ginger ass to parties and live sets for favorable write ups. This included the likes of Peter Jackson during LOTR production and Guillermo Del Toro among others. He, like many CA, also scammed people out of Kickstarter money by not delivering what they promised on a YouTube video series.
1) Longtime sponsors of the Alamo Drafthouse FanFest, AICN are pulling out due to a sexual assault accusation by one of its employees.
3) AICN has closed all comments on their website due to feminist backlash. A first for the almost 2 decade old site.
I know many of you are asking Who? And so what? Like i said, these fuckers pioneered all the internet nobody shit we see today.
BTW Here's what his ugly ass looks like. A fat ginger neck beard hypocritical SJW.
A SJW... Who turns out to be a hypocritical piece of shit, and who engages in the very behaviors he "fights" against.
Well... That's pretty much all of them.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:46 am

pibbs wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:25 am
Does he have any disease? Because his head...
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:15 am

Ah this freak, "Hollywood's Red Headed Stepchild." I didn't know he was still around. His site did shitty movie news back before social media destroyed the internet. He would post every single bullshit rumor that came his way with no regard for credibility, which made his site worthless from the get-go.

I remember there was something particular about him that made me dislike him, but its been so long that I don't even remember what it was.
Is Spoony dead yet?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:35 am

Dude looks like an overweight, mutated Orang-Utan. Of rape.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:48 am

It's fat bastard
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:17 am

That may be the ugliest dude I have ever seen. No wonder no woman wanted to touch him consensually, despite his success.

And Alamo Drafthouse employed Devin Faraci, so no surprises here. Shit sticks together. Looks a lot more like these claims are legit. We have an established pattern now.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:56 am

A Big Mac is the only thing that Harry looks like he could assault with any effectiveness. I haven't read the story yet, but I'm going to assume he only grabbed a titty or something along those lines. Actually at work right now, about to punch in, but I will read the story later, as I'm sure it's lulz-tastic.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:02 pm

There was a contest a decade ago on the beast photoshop of Harry's wedding photo.
Some of it is still viewable here:
http://www.fark.com/comments/2944680/Ph ... -new-bride

I used to go to that site simply for the comment sections, but dropped it cold after the last scandal. Harry begged and begged and called in favors from his Hollywood friends and got $128,029 in Kickstarter cash for a mere handful of episodes for a revival of his failed YouTube show. After he got his money, he tweeted pics of a new car he just bought. And then it was revealed that he owed the IRS tons of money.
お前はもう死んでいる。

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:24 pm

The original photo is the best. What a sadness in her eyes. And him 'yes, this certificate ensures me I married this. Now I can plastify it and add it to the rest of my collection.'