Hairy Knowles and Aint It Cucked News

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Hairy Knowles and Aint It Cucked News

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:22 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:32 am
Evergreen State was fucking hilarious. I watched the shit out of that whole situation. Antifa took over the entire university and had the president/dean caving into their demands harder than a nasty cockslut with a submission fetish. They praised themselves for being brave and daring (and the president did so as well, WHILE HE WAS THEIR CAPTIVE) while at the same time calling to disarm all campus security and institute mob rule. Mob rule which had many of the other law-abiding students afraid for their lives.
The problem has gotten so out of hand in so many places not just because of decades of shitlib propaganda (a contributing factor, but campuses weren't as bad in previous decades as they are now), but because the people in charge of University enrollment realized they could let in as many dysfunctional weirdos as possible and create a coddling adult nursery environment and the weirdos would stay there paying enrollment (bankrolled by their rich parents, who don't want them coming back home) and never graduate. So they threw the floodgates open to fragile idiots who are totally unequipped for higher education so they could milk them for social justice bux, all while pretending they were doing it to be "inclusive" and didn't have ulterior motives.

Then it blew up in their faces because it turns out adult children throwing tantrums are a lot more destructive and dangerous than actual children throwing tantrums, and they are turn your campus into such a shithole that everyone else quickly learns to avoid it like the plague.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:13 pm

The SJW revolution is all to eager to eat its tumblr children. They are so fucked.
rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:32 am
Evergreen State was fucking hilarious. I watched the shit out of that whole situation. Antifa took over the entire university and had the president/dean caving into their demands harder than a nasty cockslut with a submission fetish. They praised themselves for being brave and daring (and the president did so as well, WHILE HE WAS THEIR CAPTIVE) while at the same time calling to disarm all campus security and institute mob rule. Mob rule which had many of the other law-abiding students afraid for their lives.
I'm lolling so hard right now.They truly are their own worst enemy.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:16 pm

If anybody with balls would just punch one of them these people would scatter and run to their safe places.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:48 pm

Maybe. I went to Evergreen and I still live here. These people are bullies. They are weak individually, but they like to gang up on people they disagree with and push them around. Us normal folks have too much to live for and too much to lose if we try to fight them physically, so most people just do the "avoid the crazy person" thing and let them do their thing.

There was some pushback this year when they blocked the streets on Labor Day. A few guys started throwing objects back at them after the black-mask thugs started it.

The police have been told to stand down. The whole city has been cucked due to the Greeners' influence.

EDIT: There's a guy here that has a YouTube Channel that's devoted almost entirely to Evergreen antics:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm13xH ... zK3QHSaZ3Q
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:11 pm

pibbs wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:16 pm
If anybody with balls would just punch one of them these people would scatter and run to their safe places.
And to the nearest phone to report you to the police. Adult bullies are the same everywhere, and it's why nobody risks their freedom to put fist to jaw.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:34 am

It's a misdemeanor. It's nothing.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:24 am

I prefer my ass unraped by Jamal and Crack Joe, thank you.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:29 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:24 am
I prefer my ass unraped by Jamal and Crack Joe, thank you.
Yeah, that's something overlooked. A lot of these BLM/antifa fucks are bitchmade shitlibs. But a lot of the others are the same black looters who chimped out over charlottesville (sp) and the dindu zimmerman case. These are people who most likely have ties to actual gangs and drugs and shit.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:55 pm

Screen Junkies has been radio silent for weeks and finally posted a new video. Prepare for Maximum cringe!
お前はもう死んでいる。

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:26 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:55 pm
Screen Junkies has been radio silent for weeks and finally posted a new video. Prepare for Maximum cringe!
I wonder if Andy Signore butt raped that chick there.

I bet half the bitches on that staff walk funny cause of him. God bless that awesome sexual molester.