Re: Hairy Knowles and Aint It Cucked News

Post by rpgworm » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:39 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:20 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:02 am
https://twitter.com/business/status/917168764055105537

weinstein is fired
That's like the Jews firing Moses, how the fuck does that happen?
That is the culture they are breeding in hollywood, the whole call out, outrage, forced diversity and moral championing, as if they were the guiding beacon of light in the world... instead of being entretainers for the masses, that created this environment when an accusation like that can destroy careers in a single tweet.

The press and the movie community has been breeding this mentality for quite a while now, and they are becoming more and more intoreable of anyone who diverges from the right think, and are ready and willing to thrown anybody under the bus if they fear that a bad reputation can spill on them, because, again, they have created this environment when you need to vigil the others conduct.

And Weinstein helped create this, heck, he was a big Hillary supporter (another reason on why people were so ready to cut him off, to not give the other side any bullets, because they are paranoid). And while Winstein sure must have loved about how his companies movies were diverse and all those pretty words in the press (like Lion), he thought he was above this whole thing, and could do as he did his whole life... what he pleases.

But what is funny is, that this type of accusations only breaks the very champions of the left thinking. The president of the United States proudly declares he grabs women by the pussy, and he still going. Mel Gibson still makes movies, and so on and so forth, But one of the most powerful movie moguls in the world? Down like a chump.

But Weinstein won't go down like that, he will be around, this is just for the press show, but for the first time this extreme left dogmas messed with what Hollywood truly cares, the business, and others like Winstein are going to smart up, and things are going to slowly start changing. Meryl Strip won't be so boastful in her speechs once the studios start telling her to shut up.

But in the end, the key word for hollywood is the same one as always, hipocrisy, hardly surprising seeing that it's image is made by narcisistic and egocentric people, who love to dictate how others should act, but think of themselves above others.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:44 am

How the kikes have fallen to the goy.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:50 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
rabidtictac wrote:

weinstein is fired
Bob Weinstein wanted to get rid of his brother at all costs. He clearly did not give a shit about the severe blowback the progressive machine would be dealing against itself. :roll:

Kikes are still untrustworthy backstabbing slimebags as always, but it's quite apparent, at least for me, that there isn't much in a way of an actual global conspiracy as deus vult cosplayers would like to believe. Conspiracies require coordination and intelligence; vast majority of pizza restaurant owners are just too emotionally/mentally undeveloped for that, and modern liberals don't know how to inspire trust and loyalty among themselves, let alone normies.

Like I said before, it will never get any better than the DNC emails dropped by Wikileaks, but considering their intense psychosis I might be proven wrong on that sooner than I might expect :lol: either way, simple bigotry and mental illness is the easiest explanation. Thing is, they only got away with it for so long because we continue to pretend they subscribe to an "ideology" as opposed to straightforward mental illness.

Also since we're generally talking about virtue signalling cuckolds in the filming industry I think we should add a nod to that for the thread title.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:04 am

Believing something your shitlib professor told you doesn't make you part of a global conspiracy.

There you go, most conspiracy theory bullshit disproved with one sentence. People believe shit because authority figures tell them so and they've been conditioned their entire lives to believe what authority figures say. Hell, that's arguably fucking biology, right there. Kids soak up every lesson on an instinctual level. That's why shitlibs like those commie fucks think they can get to the kids young and program them.

And it does work SOMEWHAT. It kind of works. But what shitlibs forget is people are shaped by experience as well as doctrine. When experience goes against doctrine, experiences will win out. On the other hand, someone with no experiences or very limited, sheltered experiences will be apt to soak up the most SJW bullshit. Conservative christfags have known this for decades btw. That's why they try to reach kids as young as possible.

You need only look at universities. It's not a global jewish conspiracy. It's two distinct groups. There are the social programmers trying to dictate how culture evolves (generally because they want more power and control), and there are the useful(less) idiots whose only crime is to ardently believe bullshit.

Global conspiracies inevitably involve way too much shit going just according to keikaku and they overlook how stupid and lazy most people are. That's not an insult btw. I'm stupid and lazy too. :D PEOPLE are stupid and lazy. It's easier to believe what an authority figure says than waste hours of your leisure time (whatever you get) trying to figure things out. But people will make the effort when what the authority figures are saying is patently propaganda and bullshit, which is why there's been a big pushback against SJWs, mainstream media and muh current year shillary narrative.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:43 pm

Global conspiracies are also very obsessed with the hidden masterminds leaving "glues" everywhere for no goddamn reason.
RAPEMAN wrote:
rabidtictac wrote:

weinstein is fired
Probably should've fired Moses after the first couple years lost in the desert.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:14 pm

Who was shocked by this? I remember stories from the '90s of Weinstein making hookers publicly blow him at parties just to show how alpha he was.

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:13 pm

Bartnopolis wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:50 am
Kikes are still untrustworthy backstabbing slimebags as always, but it's quite apparent, at least for me, that there isn't much in a way of an actual global conspiracy as deus vult cosplayers would like to believe. Conspiracies require coordination and intelligence; vast majority of pizza restaurant owners are just too emotionally/mentally undeveloped for that, and modern liberals don't know how to inspire trust and loyalty among themselves, let alone normies.
I think Jon Stewart made that joke about the supposed global Jewish conspiracy, saying something like "how the heck can we Jews engage in this kind of conspiracy when we hate each other so much?"

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:25 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:04 am
Believing something your shitlib professor told you doesn't make you part of a global conspiracy.

There you go, most conspiracy theory bullshit disproved with one sentence. People believe shit because authority figures tell them so and they've been conditioned their entire lives to believe what authority figures say. Hell, that's arguably fucking biology, right there. Kids soak up every lesson on an instinctual level. That's why shitlibs like those commie fucks think they can get to the kids young and program them.

And it does work SOMEWHAT. It kind of works. But what shitlibs forget is people are shaped by experience as well as doctrine. When experience goes against doctrine, experiences will win out. On the other hand, someone with no experiences or very limited, sheltered experiences will be apt to soak up the most SJW bullshit. Conservative christfags have known this for decades btw. That's why they try to reach kids as young as possible.

You need only look at universities. It's not a global jewish conspiracy. It's two distinct groups. There are the social programmers trying to dictate how culture evolves (generally because they want more power and control), and there are the useful(less) idiots whose only crime is to ardently believe bullshit.

Global conspiracies inevitably involve way too much shit going just according to keikaku and they overlook how stupid and lazy most people are. That's not an insult btw. I'm stupid and lazy too. :D PEOPLE are stupid and lazy. It's easier to believe what an authority figure says than waste hours of your leisure time (whatever you get) trying to figure things out. But people will make the effort when what the authority figures are saying is patently propaganda and bullshit, which is why there's been a big pushback against SJWs, mainstream media and muh current year shillary narrative.
There's always an innate desire for people in general to oppose authority, and this is especially true these days with neomarxists and their psychosis zeal for micromanaging everything and everyone to prevent unhurt feefees.

Attempts from cultural marxists to brainwash youngsters is easier said than done; even if the absolute decay and anemically low public education enrollments were not taken into account, modern shitlibs are simply a tad emotionally undeveloped. The cases of tumblrtard "teachers" chimping out and traumatizing children are beyond stratospheric. It really should not be surprising that these kids, regardless of their pre-determined special interest liberal designation, always end up becoming far-right shitlords by the time they roll into their pre-teens.

Academia pillar is going to bite the dust either way. Mizzou U and Evergreen State College, to name a few, are on the verge of bankruptcy because they allowed Redditor BLM loving psychopaths to wither down services and quality to everyone involved. Old school shitlib professors are now being frequently hunted down by their own frankenstein monster.

I don't doubt that perhaps there was a global conspiracy once upon a time; look no further than the utterly useless American mainstream media. They were able to get away with fabricating and molding reality to their tastes for decades, in spite of them always been perpetually dysfunctional, forgettable and unlikable. So dysfunctional that mental illnesses, drug/alcohol addictions and felony crimes are fairly common among "journalists"; this is why Joe Scarborough joined MSNBC so that the case of the murdered intern could be swapped under the rug. So forgettable that not even the most shitlib of boomers can casually remember who the fuck the likes of Tom Brokaw or Dan Rather are, despite the fact the media has been celebrating them as demigods for years. So unlikable that it's next to impossible to find someone (Outside of Reddit) who isn't openly hostile to presstitutes just for existing.

cernex

Post by cernex » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:57 am

rpgworm wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:39 am

But in the end, the key word for hollywood is the same one as always, hipocrisy, hardly surprising seeing that it's image is made by narcisistic and egocentric people, who love to dictate how others should act, but think of themselves above others.
Isn't this true 90% of the time in any rigid structure enviroment where there's a figure of power, tho'? Church leaders telling people to not sin when they do it all the time? Bosses who tell you to arrive early when them themeslves arrive late? Sport team owners telling player to be role moders when they themeselves get arrested for stupid shit? Like, I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm saying hollywood is hardly the only place full of hypocrites.
Follow me on Twitter
My Amazon Author page, for if you want to check my fiction and stuff.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:32 am

Evergreen State was fucking hilarious. I watched the shit out of that whole situation. Antifa took over the entire university and had the president/dean caving into their demands harder than a nasty cockslut with a submission fetish. They praised themselves for being brave and daring (and the president did so as well, WHILE HE WAS THEIR CAPTIVE) while at the same time calling to disarm all campus security and institute mob rule. Mob rule which had many of the other law-abiding students afraid for their lives.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome