Miscarriage of Acchild

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
ClawMidnight

Re: Spergcuck of Nignog

Post by ClawMidnight » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:02 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:43 am
lel voting conservative and expecting taxes to go up

nice kevin logan video tho, I bet poonoo already suspects that guest of being me on an alt

I stopped paying attention to Logan after Trump got in. He went full retard x10000 and never stopped screaming about le ebin drumpf.
Him and his friends like Kristi Winters have a weird obsession with Miscarriage of Acchild and that one Australian cunt with the bear avatar.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:39 am

ClawMidnight wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:02 am
Australian cunt with the bear avatar.
Bearing or Sugar Tits. Depending on if male or female, respectively. Though they're an actual couple so I guess it doesn't matter which one you're referring to. They're also both pretty... normie, given their subject matter and have next to no noteworthy opinions.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:25 am

Bearing and his girlfriend are worthless. They're like mundanematt. They have nothing of worth to say on any subject. For a while, Bearing seemed to be targeting largely underage or extremely young youtubers, and sometimes people with maybe 200 subs max. It's obvious he's riding the antifeminist wave for attention and possibly money.

I don't understand Logan's feud with him though. You can write the guy off pretty much instantly and ignore his shit. That's true for Kevin Logan as well btw.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:33 pm

I have a theory that a lot of these pro-fem/anti-fem feuds are calculated moves by both parties to boost their viewership because the drama is supposed to be interesting to follow.

Except it isn't and people don't care. I genuinely cannot believe that these internet nobodies have a big enough feud that multiple videos need to be devoted to it. There also comes a point where you have to realize you'll disagree with everything the other person is saying and it's time to just drop it. That's how you adult. Adult properly.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Auli

Post by Auli » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:20 am

Anyone watched his TLJ review? And the explanation that it was a joke?

So... did he like the video or not? Did he make the explanation video because of the backlash? Is he lying?

He a lot of times does a "zomg it was joke lol" when he gets backlash.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:25 pm

Auli wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:20 am
Anyone watched his TLJ review? And the explanation that it was a joke?

So... did he like the video or not? Did he make the explanation video because of the backlash? Is he lying?

He a lot of times does a "zomg it was joke lol" when he gets backlash.
If you would point me to the video but right now I'm busy watching how people feed on Kraut & Tea's corpse :lol:

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:03 pm

What even happened with Sperge and Tea anyway? I looked into it and it seems like an obvious troll account using his name threw a bunch of nazi memes all over the internet and dumb people think Kraut and Tea did it.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:28 pm

If that recent Metokur video was any indication, it started when people accused him of getting soem other nobody fired from some obscure facebook group because she got a bit too racist. I think I'm just not deep enough in the autism hole to get the fine nuances of this complex subculture.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:05 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:28 pm
If that recent Metokur video was any indication, it started when people accused him of getting soem other nobody fired from some obscure facebook group because she got a bit too racist. I think I'm just not deep enough in the autism hole to get the fine nuances of this complex subculture.
I haven't watched his second video on it, but essentially Kraut got butthurt about RageAfterStorm promoting race realism (the whole IQ and race thing) and he contacted a place she was writing for to get her shit canned. He copped it for that and he also had a private group of people like gamergate did who are SJW-lite.

Metokur hated these cunts in gamergate, and he hates them in the Skeptic Communitytm.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:37 pm

Miscarriage of Acchild has been destroyed in live debates constantly, and now he gets destroyed by an actual Nazi at 1:57.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.