The Angry Video Game Cuck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Vulcan

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by Vulcan » Tue May 02, 2017 4:19 pm

They pla CLICK CLACK yed a Neo CLICK CLACK Geo ga CLICK CLACK me

Christ they're amateurs, at least edit it so the sound of the arcade sticks is lower.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue May 02, 2017 9:01 pm

It's like game grumps fans try to say, you don't want for the game play you watch for the two retards.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue May 02, 2017 9:10 pm

That Kirby All-Stars LP were they played through most of Milky Way Wishes before noticing that you can select found power-ups from a menu. All thanks to Arin "Tutorials are for Dummies (like myself)" Hanson.

(Though that got nothing on that one Wario Gamecube game.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue May 02, 2017 9:16 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 9:10 pm
That Kirby All-Stars LP were they played through most of Milky Way Wishes before noticing that you can select found power-ups from a menu. All thanks to Arin "Tutorials are for Dummies (like myself)" Hanson.

(Though that got nothing on that one Wario Gamecube game.)
Arin is awful at vidja despite his dsp levels of denial. And let's not forget them playing breath of the wild in 15 minute segments, have to squeeze that ad revenue out as much as possible.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy » Tue May 02, 2017 9:24 pm

The game grumps have never been good, it was always a choice to watch any of there videos

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue May 02, 2017 9:28 pm

Arin became DSP 2.0 before Irritated Ignacio became another DSP
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue May 02, 2017 9:30 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 9:24 pm
The game grumps have never been good, it was always a choice to watch any of there videos
From what i seen it the path to becoming as horrible as GG has become was when Jon left, there was no longer anyone stopping Aring from devolving into an even worse person
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

asdf

Post by asdf » Tue May 02, 2017 11:13 pm

The most interesting part of the Game Grumps is just how bad Arin shot himself in the foot with his Sequelitis videos. You simply cannot make videos that critique games in the way that he did, then prove that you are the very person that those developers you criticized were putting those things you criticized in the games for.

You just can't.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 03, 2017 4:11 pm

Carn wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 2:36 pm
I think I'd prefer to slap Film Bald right on his gleaming coconut in the hope he realises he needs to give up and shave the pathetic vestiges of hair he has left.
Why bother? By the time he's home from the store and charged the battery on the shaver they will have all fallen out by themselves.
It's like his hair was fine just a couple of years ago until he was woken up by the sonic boom of his receding hairline one night.
asdf wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 11:13 pm
The most interesting part of the Game Grumps is just how bad Arin shot himself in the foot with his Sequelitis videos. You simply cannot make videos that critique games in the way that he did, then prove that you are the very person that those developers you criticized were putting those things you criticized in the games for.

You just can't.
Yup, he's the guy that needs multiple textboxes pop up that you can't just button mash away for at least an hour to get him to understand the very basics. Nigger doesn't even look up/try what the buttons do.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed May 03, 2017 4:22 pm

Charlar wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 9:30 pm
From what i seen it the path to becoming as horrible as GG has become was when Jon left, there was no longer anyone stopping Aring from devolving into an even worse person
Eh, Arin was already a cuck and the show was devolving even before Jon left.
asdf wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 11:13 pm

You just can't.
This is probably partly why he's stuck to LPs. He has absolutely no credibility any more and he probably knows it.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.