The Angry Video Game Cuck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by mad bum » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:48 am

sigh wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:44 am
The moment in which Ryan tried to convince people, that anybody would be excited for a new joycon with a slightly different shade of red must be the most pathetic thing I ever saw on their channel.
All nintentard's are like this, they are getting excited for a shitty doom/skyrim port that will cost full retail because "I can take it on the go" when these autists never leave there house.

I'm gonna make a new thread in gaming i think
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

sigh

Post by sigh » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:01 am

Bartnopolis wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:53 am
With that said, I'm still miffed at how catastrophically bad his Beavis & Butthead episode was. I realize I might contradict myself here, but considering that James was within the age range of the show when it was being produced, you'd figure that he would absolutely ace it. Not only was he painfully disinterested in the topic, he did not even bother with acknowledging the Game Boy, PC point-and-click adventure and Arcade prototype games. What gives? :geek:
They did a James and Mike Monday on it and most of the Jokes in it are exaggerated versions of Jokes from that. I'm not sure how many of the jokes where Mike's, but it probably didn't help. The whole episode was an elaborate first reaction video.

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:00 pm

AVGN pretty much died for me when he started to run the show into the ground. He should have left the corpse in its grave when Mike took over the channel. At least he realized he can't do millions of AVGN episodes and branched out doing shitty lets play and stuff :lol:

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:00 pm
AVGN pretty much died for me when he started to run the show into the ground. He should have left the corpse in its grave when Mike took over the channel. At least he realized he can't do millions of AVGN episodes and branched out doing shitty lets play and stuff :lol:
I bet Mike has been forcing him to do the AVGN at least some times
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:12 pm

If I had to pin point when the show jumped the shark on the top of my head it was probably after the movie, which isn't even really "canon" and just a massive waste of time.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:37 pm

mad bum wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:12 pm
If I had to pin point when the show jumped the shark on the top of my head it was probably after the movie, which isn't even really "canon" and just a massive waste of time.
I'd say the Bugs Bunny video. That was when I tapped out at least.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:17 pm

I'd say the last good one was Sword Quest (also probably the least angry one he ever did), at least AFAIK. There might be a few decent ones after that.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:27 pm

One I have seen which isn't too long ago was Seamen for the Dreamcast. That one was actually good. It wasn't an angry review either so there's that.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:35 pm

Oh yeah, that one. That was almost JonTron-y in its "Let's just point the camera at a fucking weird game and have fun" approach.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:41 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:35 pm
Oh yeah, that one. That was almost JonTron-y in its "Let's just point the camera at a fucking weird game and have fun" approach.
Huh, now that you mention it, yeah, that's quite similar to Jon's style. Them meeting up falls quite close to that timeframe. Coincidence?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!