Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:31 am

Stranger wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:15 am
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:08 pm
Yeah, I'm done with James Rolfe now.
Why? Because he appeared in a video with a guy who he's had a running joke feud with for almost a decade now?
No because his videos have all been tired shit for a while now.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:52 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:31 am
Stranger wrote:
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Why? Because he appeared in a video with a guy who he's had a running joke feud with for almost a decade now?
You are a tremendous pussy faggot.

But yeah, dunno if I'll bother checking out that video. TGWTG memes aside, I'm simply not interested in Doge's latest gimmick of tackling every new movie less than a month after release. So much for nostalgia huh????

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:56 am

Duwango wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:52 am
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Stranger wrote:

But yeah, dunno if I'll bother checking out that video. TGWTG memes aside, I'm simply not interested in Doge's latest gimmick of tackling every new movie less than a month after release. So much for nostalgia huh????
So you really like staring at that goofy grimace he adopted a couple years back while he recites lines from "shit load of fuck this game is donkey dicks in my ass" over and over and over again without a hint of the charm he once had. Didn't know Rolfe had goon protection.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:12 am

Yeah, James' shit's been tired for awhile now. He's just doing it for the shekels or whatever the fuck. He's got 2 kids to take care of, that's why he still does the stupid nerd shit.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:18 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:12 am
Yeah, James' shit's been tired for awhile now. He's just doing it for the shekels or whatever the fuck. He's got 2 kids to take care of, that's why he still does the stupid nerd shit.
Don't blame him for that at all. He has at least tried to do different stuff in the past, but like Doge his autistism army didn't want to see anything but their security blanket character.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:20 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:27 am
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Doge and James have been friends for a long ass time now. Lol, are you seriously surprised that they're doing another video together? This won't be the last one either.
If those two were friends, then why didn't Doge stick up for James when he was being smeared by lib-shits for not wanting to see a piece of shit movie.

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:28 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:20 am
If those two were friends, then why didn't Doge stick up for James when he was being smeared by lib-shits for not wanting to see a piece of shit movie.
Because Doge is a non-confrontational mega-gash.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:30 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:56 am
Duwango wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:52 am
da PAC Nigguh wrote:

So you really like staring at that goofy grimace he adopted a couple years back while he recites lines from "shit load of fuck this game is donkey dicks in my ass" over and over and over again without a hint of the charm he once had. Didn't know Rolfe had goon protection.
Be more specific next time, cockmongler. AVGN videos in themselves have generally been a snorefest for years now, but I don't feel he churns out too many expletives these days outside of the skit portions. Anything else he does outside of his dead and gay character is fine (except for crossovers with internet nobodies).
Guest wrote:
Rapeculture wrote:
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Doge and James have been friends for a long ass time now. Lol, are you seriously surprised that they're doing another video together? This won't be the last one either.
It's almost as if non-shitlibs don't require constant assurance and validation from others at all times. Really makes you think. :roll:

Besides, James has never been one to get directly embroiled in sissy drama. That's Mike's alley. Don't forget that James would always dodge the topic of Irate Gamer, even when confronted with questions about him in conventions.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:40 am

Guest wrote:
Rapeculture wrote:
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Because Doge knows that James is not a pussy and can fend for himself. Shit, James straight up didn't give a fuck about all those faggots crying their little eyes out about his decision to not review Ghostbusters. Everyone was crying and James was too busy not giving a fuck. Which was the correct response to those morons.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:47 am

But he was such a mysoggykneestic piece of shit in that video and I'm sure he strangled a toddler too!

phpBB [video]

Oh. Oh, I guess not.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!