The Angry Video Game Cuck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by mad bum » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:49 am

Ya Amber Heard Me?! wrote:He doesn't just suck at games, he deliberately sucks. There's a video, probably "making of" or whatever, where he admits to screwing up on purpose so he can bitch about something, like running into the seagulls in Karate Kid on purpose and saying it's the bad control.
On James and Mike monday's he is absolutely awful whenever he gets handed the controller, then 2 minutes later he has to hand it back to Mike otherwise no progress would happen and it'd be 20 minutes of level 1.

He also said he doesn't do that "being bad on purpose anymore" but when put on the spot he is still awful. Bootsy used to be pretty good even with games he was unfamiliar with.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:32 pm

I guess I'll check some of the newer episodes out.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:17 pm

I have to say though, this video from Mike was legit impressive.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Vulcan

Post by Vulcan » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:05 am

Mike is good when he sticks to the background, I just have a problem with him when I see his tired droopy face and hear his annoying castrato whine he calls a voice.

sigh

Post by sigh » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:56 am

The fucking Comix Zone episode. What is this supposed to be even. The discussion about the 4th dimension. Don't they teach basic geometry in Burgerland ? Not knowing what a one dimensional object is. Clamming that you can have a 4th dimensional plane skipping the third dimension. Not knowing the names of any dimensions. Later a diatribe about the name of the new Planet of the apes movie, straight of their ass, because they didn't remember correctly. Including Looking it up into the video. I see they stopped editing them now.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:09 am

They should stick to brain dead easy games so they can progress and focus on there conversations, a game like comix zone is pretty hard and definitely out of James' league.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:32 pm

I had a lot of fun with the Friday the 13th episode. James was really invested for once(since it was the NES) and they both got progressively pissed off. Seeing James schooling Mike for once was satisfying af.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:46 pm

Rushy wrote:
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Some Sick Fuck wrote:I like him the most when he's just talking about the games. Less angry moments, more informative ones. He is a good comentator when he gets to it.
I've also grown to prefer the Mellow Video Game Nerd. Dropping a hail of f-bombs just isn't quite as funny as it used to, and he seems to feel the same way, but does so anyways.
Oh, it still is. But his heart isn't in it. If he got genuinely pissed off like he did at the Batman games, the fire would be there.
Still, I've grown to almost prefer his movie reviews, because his enthusiasm is so infectious.
I used to watch the Monster Madness stuff, but from what I understand, he's shoehorned Mike Matei into those, thereby infecting the show with AIDS.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:07 pm

Rapeculture wrote:I used to watch the Monster Madness stuff, but from what I understand, he's shoehorned Mike Matei into those, thereby infecting the show with AIDS.
Yeah, but only in 2015. He resumed the regular style after that.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Vulcan

Post by Vulcan » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:10 pm

mad bum wrote:They should stick to brain dead easy games so they can progress and focus on there conversations, a game like comix zone is pretty hard and definitely out of James' league.
When they get out of their comfort zone of NES and SNES they're definitely exposed as knowing very little about video games.

It's always awful to see them play a Sega game simply because they have no idea what to do and will always bring the conversation back to their lord and saviour: Nintendo.