The Angry Video Game Cuck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Rapeculture

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by Rapeculture » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:00 am

B-but he's A WHITE MALE, surely that's bad enuf to hate his opinion!!!!
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:10 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:00 am
B-but he's A WHITE MALE, surely that's bad enuf to hate his opinion!!!!
Just don't bring in logic. Otherwise, even a controlled opposition leaf can blow you the fuck out on that one.
phpBB [video]
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:24 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:47 am
But he was such a mysoggykneestic piece of shit in that video and I'm sure he strangled a toddler too!

phpBB [video]

Oh. Oh, I guess not.
A brilliant piece of obvious advice that can apply to everything in capitalist society.

Oh but I forgot, GG taught me it's bad to boycott shit that sucks.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:19 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:24 am
Oh but I forgot, GG taught me it's bad to boycott shit that sucks.
>muh poor devs
>support da indies

And then those were nothing but the very worst of virtue signaling, incestuous clique there has ever been. Only gaymers can be that fucking stupid, I tell you.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:26 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:18 am
Rapeculture wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:12 am
Yeah, James' shit's been tired for awhile now. He's just doing it for the shekels or whatever the fuck. He's got 2 kids to take care of, that's why he still does the stupid nerd shit.
Don't blame him for that at all. He has at least tried to do different stuff in the past, but like Doge his autistism army didn't want to see anything but their security blanket character.
James was a lot more successful with his different stuff than Doge (Monster Madness, at least, has been consistently reasonably popular). His secondary series net him hundreds of thousands of views. He could probably support himself just on that, but he's got a squad of hanger-ons paying their billth off Cinemassacre now too. Plus I think James probably actually wants to save up money to do more movie making stuff.

Everything Doge did besides The Nostalgia Critic has been a tremendous flop (well I guess Bum Reviews and Ask That Guy did ok, but they were too short and repetitive to properly milk). And that's because he's simply not skilled or knowledgeable with film. Shrieking like a human cartoon character that younger teenagers find amusing is his niche, sad as that is.

I watched the vid and it's actually not bad. Very low key, just them talking about the film with little overacting. James makes the most interesting observations, unsurprisingly, like comparing the "Dark Universe" concept to the original Universal Monster crossovers and talking about why those succeeded and this failed.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:44 am

James just didn't realize that he totally could've made like RLM and get rid of the nerd for a good while. I'd honestly much rather have him talk about old movies he's passionate for aside from the short Monster Madness format.
And get the fuck rid of Mike. He's so fucking tedious.
He's not even like AIDS Moby from RLM in that he's got some moments and is otherwise enjoyable just because how shit he is or a Josh that's at least positive and actually has some insight. He's more like that red-haired comedian bitch that nobody liked. He's the Max Landis of Cinemassacre.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:57 am

The gist of it all, at least for me, is that there just isn't anything for James to feel "angry" about at all. Even with the Femalebusters 2016 video - which is as close as James had come to being genuinely upset in years - he still presents himself in a very calm and collected manner.

Motherfuckin' Mike always came off to me as a "just there" kind of person. I can't really be arsed to sperge much about him specifically, besides his strange fixation with organizing fruitless crossovers.

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:12 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
But he was such a mysoggykneestic piece of shit in that video and I'm sure he strangled a toddler too!
Funny how one of James's biggest critic was the notorious wife murderer Patton Oswalt.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:03 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:44 am
James just didn't realize that he totally could've made like RLM and get rid of the nerd for a good while. I'd honestly much rather have him talk about old movies he's passionate for aside from the short Monster Madness format.
And get the fuck rid of Mike. He's so fucking tedious.
He's not even like AIDS Moby from RLM in that he's got some moments and is otherwise enjoyable just because how shit he is or a Josh that's at least positive and actually has some insight. He's more like that red-haired comedian bitch that nobody liked. He's the Max Landis of Cinemassacre.
They both, James and RLM, could get rid of their respective Mikes.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:09 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:12 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Funny how one of James's biggest critic was the notorious wife murderer Patton Oswalt.
Kek, did he really kill her? That would be hilarious.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.