The Angry Video Game Cuck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
Le Redditeur
Posts: 359
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:01 am

Mike dindu nuffins, he a good boi. U jelly cuz he's big dingu.

User avatar
AdorableOtter
Posts: 147
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:03 pm

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by AdorableOtter » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:46 am

Of course Mike is innocent. He'll never go away, James clearly loves Mike's sense of humor and art style.
Image
You can never change the future, there is no escape from Mike.

User avatar
Boogie's Panniculus
Posts: 164
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:29 am

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:18 pm

Stupid mike.

I'm watching the Dr. Mario level 20 James and Mike.

A minute in and Mike has to give excuses as to why he isn't good at the game and he isn't even playing, it's just James playing level 20. He can't stand that James is better at a game.

User avatar
mad bum
Posts: 1194
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by mad bum » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:21 pm

Boogie's Panniculus wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:18 pm
Stupid mike.

I'm watching the Dr. Mario level 20 James and Mike.

A minute in and Mike has to give excuses as to why he isn't good at the game and he isn't even playing, it's just James playing level 20. He can't stand that James is better at a game.
Would you want to lose in front of thousands to metal movie dad? James can barely hold the controller right and Mike tries to claim himself as a hardcore retro gamer.
Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own.

Image

Taco Jim

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by Taco Jim » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:26 am

So whatever happened to that Cheetamen scam game they helped promote? It's been a few years now.

User avatar
mad bum
Posts: 1194
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by mad bum » Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:35 am

Taco Jim wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:26 am
So whatever happened to that Cheetamen scam game they helped promote? It's been a few years now.
According to some surfing they did release copies, but the scam was it's a 60 dollar rom that to my knowledge wasn't really fixed.

Collectors are so dumb you can sell anything to them as long as its retro and authentic.
Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own.

Image

Guest

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:33 am

Never got the appeal of repro carts. Literally paying for a rom you could get off Emuparadise or some shit. If you're gonna burn money at least get the real thing.

User avatar
Guru Larry
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:38 pm
Location: London, UK
Contact:

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by Guru Larry » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:42 am

People insist on playing it on original hardware...

(though flash carts also exist for that reason)

User avatar
Boogie's Panniculus
Posts: 164
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:29 am

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:11 pm

mad bum wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:35 am
Collectors are so dumb you can sell anything to them as long as its retro and authentic.
Have you seen "limited run games"?

You can sell shit to game collectors so easy, doesnt even need to be retro.

They release physical copies of shitty indie games on ps4/vita. Stuff that you could buy a steam key for <$1.

They print a few thousand copies. Purely catering to mindless collectors.

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 2356
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:26 pm

Boogie's Panniculus wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:11 pm
mad bum wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:35 am
Collectors are so dumb you can sell anything to them as long as its retro and authentic.
Have you seen "limited run games"?

You can sell shit to game collectors so easy, doesnt even need to be retro.

They release physical copies of shitty indie games on ps4/vita. Stuff that you could buy a steam key for <$1.

They print a few thousand copies. Purely catering to mindless collectors.
Yeah. Sometimes I check the ps vita gamefaqs board for a laugh. They go nuts for those shitty physical re-releases of games that sell on sale for a few bucks normally.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Just Some Random Guy, Vaporwear and 11 guests