Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:04 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:55 pm
"You're in my way, Sir."
"I heard that, Curtis!"
"What's a Paladin?"
"BETRAYAL!!"
Catchphrases among his viewers. Those aren't memes.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:32 pm

Spoony is more than a meme. He's like an Aesop's Fable at this point.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:54 pm

mad bum wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:58 pm

"I HAD AN INTERVIEW WITH NOTCH AND YOU RUINED IT FOR ME ALONG WITH MY LIFE!"

Oops wrong nobody.
Yet this may be the best Spoony meme of them all.

Carn

Post by Carn » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:07 pm

His newest video is the laziest he's been in a while. It's also fairly amusing to see someone who rants about shitty games for a living, promoting a trash mobile game. People making excuses for him in the comments of course, "guys gotta eat" etc. I guess we can say the same about EAs microtransactions or any other greedy unethical venture where you happily put your stamp of approval on hot garbage. If you're gonna shill at least do it for something respectable like Doge and the jeans.

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:37 pm

Carn wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:07 pm
His newest video is the laziest he's been in a while. It's also fairly amusing to see someone who rants about shitty games for a living, promoting a trash mobile game. People making excuses for him in the comments of course, "guys gotta eat" etc.
This. Rare have I seen such a mob of cucks in the comments. "Open a Patreon, we'll dip in."
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:51 pm

Makes you wonder why he hasn't set up one already. From what I understand, James isn't exactly tech savvy asides from some basic understanding of editing software, but he should be capable of doing that himself instead of having to wait for Mike the gremlin to set it up for him.

Out of many other nobodies, James is one of the few people where I wouldn't have a problem seeing him setting up one. Fuck parasites like Boogie, Le funny fat meme man is your friend and Spergling, but James produces content that doesn't make me gag (ok, some of it), so I am fine with that.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:52 pm

He's become what i've feared someday, a sellout.

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:53 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:51 pm
Makes you wonder why he hasn't set up one already.
I think it's a point of both pride and interest that he doesn't have a patreon.

Pride in the sense that I don't think he wants one because he doesn't want to overtly beg, anymore, after the fiasco that was his fundraising campaign.

Interest in the sense that he's obviously employing himself and Mike Matei and they're both doing fine just on the income they're getting from their relatively normal viewcounts while everyone else keeps insisting they're not making enough money to support themselves while living in mansions.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:54 pm

Ok, so apparently they have account, just haven't done anything with it for three years. That's less activity than on Spoony's patreon :lol:

As for the pride, I get that, but in my eyes, having to do shitty advertisements for obviously trashy products is more shameful than having people sending money to him. Maybe few years ago I would've had a different opinion, but nowdays, everybody has patreon account and is completely shameless about, and like I've said, there are far worse examples of completely worthless content creators still being showered with money.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Chippah

Post by Chippah » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:04 pm

Carn wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:16 pm
His video about a piece of cardboard in Dracula was better than any AVGN video he's made for years.
I actually dig his videos about odd stuff in old horror movies. Haven't really liked a video he's released in a long time.