Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:04 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:29 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:31 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:27 pm
Needs to rip off Bores more. Speaking of which, where is Bores' thread?
Some horses are too dead for even DHI.
When 1.0 started in 2010 he was too dead for DHI. Run to Batdan if you want to sperg about him.
Now I want a Batdan thread. He's almost as lulzy as CHUD.

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:01 pm

Holy Shit that was bad, what the hell was he thinking with that.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:49 pm

I thought it was pretty good, no stupid skits and felt like his older stuff
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:06 pm

It's nothing like the older stuff. I can't watch this shit. In later reviews, he has somehow associated the nerd character with constant agressive loud talking (not yelling) that is so forced it's painful, and he does it almost all the time he's on camera. Why in the fuck does he need to do that? It's not like he didn't do that in the past, but over time it just got worse and worse to a point that he can fuck off to hell along with Doge.

AVGN videos I've always liked the most were the most downplayed ones, where he would talk about history, or when he would eventually get mad, he would for a reason. I can't stand him start chewing scenery when nothing at all is happening, and his scripts seem to be the laziest they ever were.

When youtube monetization hits him, maybe he'll finally put the shitty character to rest. If you compare the abysmal quality of this "show" compared to James's normal videos, it's clear he doesn't enjoy doing this at all, yet it's something that still makes shekels.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:09 pm

It was rushed drivel if you asked me, felt very predictable and lazy. The game looked interesting, but he had nothing interesting to say about it.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:45 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:29 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:31 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:27 pm
Needs to rip off Bores more. Speaking of which, where is Bores' thread?
Some horses are too dead for even DHI.
When 1.0 started in 2010 he was too dead for DHI. Run to Batdan if you want to sperg about him.
Interestingly, despite him being so dead, Bores actually might be the most popular he's ever been right now, but no one really cares because it's on a totally different channel that has nothing to do with the Irate Gamer. He started up a new channel named "Puppet Steve" that's basically just the titular puppet showing off toys and collectibles, and it's actually gained reasonable popularity; it has more subscriptions than the Irate Gamer account did, and it's able to clear 100,000 views on some of its recent videos.

As for BatDan, even he's lost interest at this point. He covered Puppet Steve for a while but then stopped, saying it was just the same thing over and over again and he didn't have anything more to say. His last blog post is from three months ago and even that one wasn't about anything Bores was actively doing, but just the publishing of a letter from some former Irate Gamer fan who thanked BatDan for showing him the light or whatever.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:53 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:03 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft0aqF_Yc0A
new video yo!
Not the worst but it was pretty bad, i forced myself to watch it all and it felt more like a parody or something you'd expect from a AVGN ripoff
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:54 am

Just Some Random Guy wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:45 pm
As for BatDan, even he's lost interest at this point. He covered Puppet Steve for a while but then stopped, saying it was just the same thing over and over again and he didn't have anything more to say.
Very late insight from the dipshit. I know that sounds weird from someone who's got almost around 10k DHI posts to his name but not even we spend time on the really dead nobodies.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

sigh

Post by sigh » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:44 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:06 pm
It's nothing like the older stuff. I can't watch this shit. In later reviews, he has somehow associated the nerd character with constant agressive loud talking (not yelling) that is so forced it's painful, and he does it almost all the time he's on camera. Why in the fuck does he need to do that? It's not like he didn't do that in the past, but over time it just got worse and worse to a point that he can fuck off to hell along with Doge.
This exactly. Maybe he didn't want to wake up his wife and kids or something. It again shows that the nerd is over and it should stay that way.
Recently I saw their Let's Shill video with Mike and Ryan talking about new Nintendo shit. The moment in which Ryan tried to convince people, that anybody would be excited for a new joycon with a slightly different shade of red must be the most pathetic thing I ever saw on their channel.