The Angry Video Game Cuck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:15 am

Supposedly she had some undiagnosed heart condition that was triggered when he forced her to take medicine to go to sleep.

She was a crime reporter apparently close to figuring out who the Golden State Killer was, leading to rumors that he's the killer.

dannyboytbh

Post by dannyboytbh » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:09 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:06 pm

Here's the video
>sausage fest
lmao did his cunt wife write his lines?

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:21 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:44 am
James just didn't realize that he totally could've made like RLM and get rid of the nerd for a good while. I'd honestly much rather have him talk about old movies he's passionate for aside from the short Monster Madness format.
And get the fuck rid of Mike. He's so fucking tedious.
I would've liked to see that too - sadly, James just doesn't have the balls to say "fuck it" and go patreon route - just look at Le funny fat meme man is your friend, if you make a big push and put a sad sob story behind it, even with such small audience that soulless unfunny ginger has, he's swimming in money now. If James suddenly decided to drop the nerd and focus on his original creations, I am pretty fucking sure he would be making more money than Spergling - he can't be making that much of a big buck out of the nerd videos, can he?

As for "motherfucker" Mike, if it wasn't for him, James likely wouldn't ever become a big hit on the internet, Noah "Mental Illness dictionary" Antwiler would probably be a respectable member of society, Angry Joe would be working at fast food instead of eating there, and the world would likely be a better place.

James isn't lazy, but I would say that outside of his little creations, he lacks a vision and drive. I am pretty sure he has a lot of hardcore fans with too much disposable income, so if he wanted to and had the guts, he could've done it a long time ago.

But he chose not to... he chose the Douche Walker route of running something into ground, then digging tunnel to Australia.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:32 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:44 am
James just didn't realize that he totally could've made like RLM and get rid of the nerd for a good while. I'd honestly much rather have him talk about old movies he's passionate for aside from the short Monster Madness format.
And get the fuck rid of Mike. He's so fucking tedious.
He's not even like AIDS Moby from RLM in that he's got some moments and is otherwise enjoyable just because how shit he is or a Josh that's at least positive and actually has some insight. He's more like that red-haired comedian bitch that nobody liked. He's the Max Landis of Cinemassacre.
I would take AIDS Moby over Mike any day. I can't stand Mike, as he's always in your face and he has the same sense of humor as a dumb 12 year old.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:53 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:32 am
he has the same sense of humor as a dumb 12 year old.
What audacity, next thing you're going to tell me is how you think Shitpickle isn't funny!

// This is a reference to most of the scat humor in nerd coming from Mike.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:29 pm

Shitpickle is the true and honest original to the despicable Pickle Rick ripoff.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:53 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:12 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:47 am
But he was such a mysoggykneestic piece of shit in that video and I'm sure he strangled a toddler too!
Funny how one of James's biggest critic was the notorious wife murderer Patton Oswalt.
A personal friend of Ben "smack that raghead" Garrison, no less.
Guest wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:32 am
I would take AIDS Moby over Mike any day. I can't stand Mike, as he's always in your face and he has the same sense of humor as a dumb 12 year old.
Yeah he's not even remotely as bad as Mike is. Mike reminds me very much of that one shit kid that everyone had in every class in high school. If nature had run it's normal course he'd be working at a fast food shop and spit on people's burgers and think it's hilarious.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:16 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:10 am
Rapeculture wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:00 am
B-but he's A WHITE MALE, surely that's bad enuf to hate his opinion!!!!
Just don't bring in logic. Otherwise, even a controlled opposition leaf can blow you the fuck out on that one.
phpBB [video]
Holy fucking shit where can I see this beautiful video? When they think of great EU countries they think of like Sweden and shit you read online about FREE EVERYTHING yet I'd be shocked if you saw anyone black in Sweden without being arrested.

"Gotcha bitch"
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:57 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:26 am
Everything Doge did besides The Nostalgia Critic has been a tremendous flop (well I guess Bum Reviews and Ask That Guy did ok, but they were too short and repetitive to properly milk).
I actually disagree with this. There was once a time where everything Doge Walker touched was comedy gold. Bum Reviews, Ask That Guy, Video Game Confessions. These were so good. I actually thought NCritic was the weakest in his arsenal but people watched it because you never know when James might show up. Granted most of these videos were extremely short, as they should have been. I refuse to believe to this day that your average normie has time for anything more than a 10 minute comedy video.

Then, one day, Doge just lost it. I can pinpoint the exact moment as well. The Twins review. There was apparently a stretch of the movie where there was nothing for him to work with so he did this really awful "boring" montage that was so fucking anti-comedy. It was at this moment where I was snapped out of my fanboy trance and the thought entered my mind that Kickassia might actually suck. If the old Doge did Twins he wouldn't have even bothered with that part and it would have been another decent 10 minute review.

After that and Kickassia it didn't matter what he put out, the spark was gone.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:24 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:57 pm
everything Doge Walker touched was comedy gold. Bum Reviews, Ask That Guy, Video Game Confessions.
If you're serious, I think Douche not only lost his mind, but took yours as well.

Everybody made fun of that Melvin sketch, I couldn't tell a difference from these shitty shows.