Re: Bi-POLARIS Disorder

Post by mad bum » Mon May 22, 2017 8:56 am

Turn off that pesky adblock

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Seele

Post by Seele » Mon May 22, 2017 4:40 pm

I love some of the comments under their videos telling the fat fucks to go get actual jobs and explaining their legitimate reasons for continuing to use Adblock.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon May 22, 2017 10:03 pm

Seele wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 4:40 pm
I love some of the comments under their videos telling the fat fucks to go get actual jobs and explaining their legitimate reasons for continuing to use Adblock.
The more people ask to remove the pesky Adblock the more people will use it, they don't realize they are actually helping ADblock because of their whining and they never will because that require using their brain
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

RedundantSquash

Post by RedundantSquash » Mon May 22, 2017 10:25 pm

Sure Booger I will turn off Adblock just so you can get more internet bux to spend on Pokemon cards and plushies :roll: I love how the manipulative fuck uses the whole "this isn't about me it is about the lesser known Youtubers" argument, of course this is about him. Most people I know don't even turn adblock off for channels they like so I would wager that this grotesque slob has almost no chance that anyone watching his stuff with adblock on will turn it off.
"Our critique began as all critiques begin: with doubt"

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon May 22, 2017 10:50 pm

It's interesting to see that back in the day, he didn't have an audience mostly filled with yes men, hence the downvotes. If he released such video now, it would be filled with support and his retarded fans would be talking about how it's terrible that others dare to use adblock for their own comfort and some digusting fuck's greedy needs aren't their top priority.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue May 23, 2017 2:13 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 10:50 pm
It's interesting to see that back in the day, he didn't have an audience mostly filled with yes men, hence the downvotes. If he released such video now, it would be filled with support and his retarded fans would be talking about how it's terrible that others dare to use adblock for their own comfort and some digusting fuck's greedy needs aren't their top priority.
Good point out, I am seeing comments from a year ago even with people telling boogie to fuck himself. I'd imagine the yes men started about 6-8 months ago, and REALLY started after he bullied his way into winning that trending gamer award.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Seele

Post by Seele » Tue May 23, 2017 2:40 am

Those sycophants in boogie's videos have always existed for the past 7 years. It's just that we're seeing more of them than usual due to boogie's influx in popularity (and self-pity shit) that's increased for the past couple of years.

Once he dies, maybe his posthumous sub count will skyrocket as he becomes a Messiah in their eyes and an online religion will develop shortly thereafter in honor of his decomposing obese corpse.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue May 23, 2017 3:15 am

I get a boner every time I see an e-celeb make a video about how their fans need to turn off adblock.

I will never turn my adblock off. If it was a person, I'd marry it.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue May 23, 2017 7:18 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 3:15 am
I get a boner every time I see an e-celeb make a video about how their fans need to turn off adblock.

I will never turn my adblock off. If it was a person, I'd marry it.
I've recently seen the internet without adblock and my god is it a horrifying place, EVERY place you go has like 30 banners all spamming animations bogging down your web browser
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue May 23, 2017 9:01 am

Seele wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 2:40 am
Those sycophants in boogie's videos have always existed for the past 7 years. It's just that we're seeing more of them than usual due to boogie's influx in popularity (and self-pity shit) that's increased for the past couple of years.
Oh definitely, but I think just like with Bain, Booger has agressively alienated anyone even remotely interested in them while keeping their own opinions (meaning they could disagree with something they said the horror!), and sure, he has some trolls, but that's nothing compared to size of the "yes sir" audience he has now.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.